Consecutive days played reset

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 20 2021 9:28 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 5:28 PM

Hello,

I was on a streak of nearly 400 as of yesterday. I just played my first game of the new day and to my surprise, I have been rolled back to day two and got 47 xp for myself and my club instead of the slightly more than 3,000 that should have come my way. I have just sent a message to members@worldgolftour.com and hope they quickly resolve things.

Anybody else running into this?

Martin (BogeyOne)

• jacktrade51
    10,901 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 6:43 PM

Not that particular one, but WGT member services is pretty good about re-setting CDP streaks if they are asked nicely.

Tom.

• ernestious
    332 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 6:55 PM

They had a Hicuppe with ios and you could not log in or something a couple days ago, contact support and they will reinstate your CDP. Not sure if you play on Apple Devices.But even not, They are great at giving you your day's back. Bottom of page coustomer Support.

Ernie.

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 7:43 PM

Thanks Tom. They have always addressed the few issues that I brought to them. As an aside, my CDP might have been north of 600. My memory isn't what it used to be but they can probably determine what the number was.

Martin

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2021 3:49 PM

UPDATE: Member services restored my CDP count. 

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2021 8:38 PM

BogeyOne:

UPDATE: Member services restored my CDP count. 

Awesome!

I'd suggest you take a screenshot of your CDP and save it.  The timestamp on that screenshot file will allow you to calculate what your CDP should be if it you ever lose it again.

• fineleg
    827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2021 12:48 AM

IS IT ME ???

2 weeks ago I was taken back to day one (I was earning over 6000 points a day ), I have sent numerous polite requests to members @wgt- not a single reply. My Club owner also asked for my days to be re-instated- nothing ! Is there something I am missing here ?

what am I doing wrong??

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2021 5:29 AM

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2021 8:55 AM

fineleg:
    My Club owner also asked for my days to be re-instated- nothing !

[...]

what am I doing wrong??

You're still hoping when the train has gone a long time ago.

You may better get used to your new situation, not that it is life-threatening in any way...

Enjoy the game!

• PAGES
RSS