Forums

Help › Forums

2021 Andyson Memorial Tournament line up and scores

Thu, Jun 30 2022 2:20 PM (582 replies)
  • Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2021 8:38 PM

I like the idea if you two want to arrange a stroke play match winner takes all I'm all for it. Twitching the match would be up to you (i don't use twitch). Next course scheduled is best of par 4's but the two of you can decide what course to play, even if you don't arrange a match and decide to play solo the two of you can still decide what course to play. 

any way you decide, best score will win. unless you tie, so don't tie lol

• WUISENRIKE
    1,228 Posts
    Sun, Dec 5 2021 12:24 PM

thanks my friend.

yiannis and me, we already agree to play a special final for this great tournament.. these are the 2 channels to watch this final:

WUISEN - Twitch

yiannis1970bandit - Twitch

friday at 9:30 pm spanish time

Torrey pines 18 holes stroke play

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 9:47 AM

Gl both and will be watching woo hoo!

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2021 3:20 PM

good luck and play well guys...i'll be watching. Cant wait !

• Steve58300
    669 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2021 3:03 AM

Gl to both.  This will be a stellar round.  What a great tournament. 

• WUISENRIKE
    1,228 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2021 3:31 PM

dear friends .. yiannis and I played a great game with some mistakes from both of us ... in the end yiannis won on the 18th hole and with this he is proclaimed champion of this great tournament ...

if you want to see again a match full of emotion, smoke and great friendship here is the link:

ANDYSON MEMORIAL 2021 . FINAL ... YIANNIS vs WUISENRIKE - Twitch

just to say, it is worth seeing.... 

thanks to all and an honor for me, to play a great final against an opponent of the stature of yiannis, .. and be second ... wonderful.

I hope you all enjoy another year of this great tournament and surely, Andy, will be happy and laughing, even, the blow inside the hollo of yiannis with his exit from the green ...

thank you 

luis enrique

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2021 1:45 AM

Hello all.

A great tournament has come to an end and i feel ''compelled'' to say just a few words.

Firstly, i would like to thank shedlite for setting this event so nicely with seriousness and no blows and horns.

My great opponent in the final, Luis Enrique who i got the honor to play against last night. It is true that the final was not high standard quality, but the important thing was the great spirit and will to participate which puts into the margin some mishits. 

Finally, i 'd like to thank all the participants of this event: I always pay my tributes to people like Andyson who  with exceptional personalities gained a global respect of the community. Unfortunately, i didn't have the chance to know him better, but from what i understand, he was a great man and this is enough for me. It's nice to play big tournaments and win credits and dollars but it's more important to keep alive the memory of people who with their integrity and character left their footprint on this game (eventhough he wasn't hitting 51 in every round).

Arrivederci a tutti, like my Italians friends would say, see you hopefully next year to honor Andyson's memory once more!! 

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2021 2:50 AM

Well done both, a big congrats to Yiannis for the win and wow a big woo hoo and congrats to my brother from another mother Luis... some great playing to get to the end both :)

Class all the way and I'm sure Dennis looked down with a big smile and is now writing it up for the next edition for the "Clouds Enquirer" lol

Cheers to Bill for putting this on again this year.

To my playing mates.... another fine -77 woo hooo

• RoggRR
    582 Posts
    Mon, May 9 2022 4:33 PM

next memorial tournament (7th), this year?

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2022 7:31 PM

yes.

july 1st sign up

august first starts

RSS