Forums

Help › Forums

2021 Andyson Memorial Tournament line up and scores

Thu, Jun 30 2022 2:20 PM (582 replies)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2021 10:28 AM

SamSpayed:

Had a wonderful, fun match today with WigerToods2010.  Close game the whole way, but the most enjoyable part was our banter on Discord.  I hit most of my approaches close, but Johnny was sinking his putts, including a clutch 11-foot bender on #8 to keep the match AS.  On #9 he dinged a must-make 22-footer that broke perfectly and had plenty of speed but inexplicably stopped right on the edge of the cup.  That was the difference in our match.

Thanks for the game, Johnny... always a pleasure 🍺

SamSpayed def. WigerToods2010 by a score of 1 UP.

Other than the super glue around the lip of the cup on the 9th, I'd great fun playing the above. Discord connection was perfect and no problems at all with in-game loading issues etc made for a real good time on Dennis' behalf. For me it's what this event, and wgt, is all about.

Well played, Scott. Thanks for making it so easy to arrange given time differences/commitments on both ends.

Good luck to yourself moving forward.

👍

ps... Scott didn't realise I'd an app running that slowed my accent down by 50% to help him try to comprehend what I was on about most of the time!!! :)

• TomCarioca
    283 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2021 4:13 PM

Enjoyed meeting Mikee for our Andyson match at Congo, but I feel bad for making him wait ...   Sorry mate, it just slipped off my radar.

Even worse then was how WGT showed his ugliest face to Mike today: some really nasty edge burners and lip-outs cost him whereas my putts seemed to be magically drawn into the hole. Nothing to win when the WGT VEMs are all against you...  ;)

Enjoyed our chat on Discord and am looking very much forward to our future encounters!

Cheers Mike, true sportsman!

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2021 6:25 AM

Sir Dodgy's and my card for round 5....

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2021 6:26 AM

Dotty & I once again had a Wonderful outing to give Dennis some laughs and as always we did not disappoint lol

Plenty of Tipples and toasts (Morning I know but who is counting)

TdotDoba will be along shortly to post our superb scorecard 

Thanks Bill Smashing Job

Chris & Paul

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2021 6:28 AM

amateur4sure:

Dotty & I once again had a Wonderful outing to give Dennis some laughs and as always we did not disappoint lol

Plenty of Tipples and toasts (Morning I know but who is counting)

TdotDoba will be along shortly to post our superb scorecard 

Thanks Bill Smashing Job

Chris & Paul

Erhmmmm, look above broski, beat you to it this week lmao woo hoo

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2021 8:00 AM

Fairways and greens seemed as crooked as the people in town there last night, but survived.

09.19.21 Congressional C.C. Full 18 Tour Champion 66
  • kelsp
    2,196 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2021 8:52 AM

Again forgot about the deadline and just played my Congo 18 holes :) Thanks Clem for reminidng me again . Got a 58

-kp

09.19.21 Congressional C.C. Full 18 Tour Champion

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Sun, Sep 19 2021 10:50 AM
    Just barely in with a 61 at Congressional, after going -6 on the front. Back started with dropped shots on 10 and 11, but got a birdie on 16 for a little breathing room, fweeeew. Getting tougher by the round lol. (the golf, not me lol)
  • Slimjim001
    1,023 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2021 6:34 AM

Round 6, Pinehurst full 18 stroke scored:  63

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2021 9:14 AM

Rnd 6 

09.20.21 Pinehurst No. 2 Full 18 Tour Champion 60

Luvvin' the Enquirer pics, Bill.

👍

RSS