Forums

Help › Forums

App still not opening

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 27 2023 7:22 AM (22 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2021 2:39 AM

Do you have to have auto enabled on the app or on the iPad ? It is definitely on , on the iPad , where would I find it for the app ? Please

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2021 5:11 AM

BOZskills:

Just checked my updates. The last one was in may. Play on a kindle fire hd 10. And yes i have my auto updates enabled whats going on wgt???

The Amazon Apps store, Google Play Store and Apple Store all have  different update times and versions of the game. Folks who did the latest update on Apple  are having issues.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2021 6:41 AM

Thx for the reply Dh,i do appreciate it. I do realize there are different update times for the various systems,which is why i included what i was playing on. But May?? I'm  playing 1.71.1.239362. Dh you may know more about than i,but does wgt release the updates at different times to the various venders?

• Malathyre
    25 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2021 7:01 AM

dhjam1:

BOZskills:

Just checked my updates. The last one was in may. Play on a kindle fire hd 10. And yes i have my auto updates enabled whats going on wgt???

The Amazon Apps store, Google Play Store and Apple Store all have  different update times and versions of the game. Folks who did the latest update on Apple  are having issues.

Another update hit the Apple App Store yesterday, I believe it is 1.71.10. I didn’t have any issues opening the app on my devices, but maybe this update fixed it for others?

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2021 10:12 AM

There is a More recent update as of yesterday

• FilippoMotta
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 11:22 AM
    New update just downloaded and still crashing on iPhone and iPad
  • Doctorkandy
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 22 2023 2:36 PM

no it's not gave up to frustrating trying again now

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2023 12:41 AM
    ⇧ For Windows PC only ⇧

This is the mobile thread Paul and it doesn't apply to those devices. Thanks for trying though.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2023 3:50 PM

ScottHope:

⇧ For Windows PC only ⇧

This is the mobile thread Paul and it doesn't apply to those devices. Thanks for trying though.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't know you enough to know if you're sincere or telling him to eff off already. The former would make you the kindest and most patient man alive.... But the latter would make you my hero... 

RSS