Forums

Help › Forums

The Green Regulators is looking for Clashers and Turf war folks

Tue, Aug 17 2021 10:27 AM (3 replies)
  • Regulator30
    69 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2021 4:25 AM

Tired of playing alone in turf war and clashing? I play turf war and I clash a lot. I am very competitive in clashes and Turf war. If you have the same competitiveness as I do you have to stop in to our website and check out our club. TGR Website  

We also have discord for our clashes, turf war and for friendly talk. This is available for all members of The Green Regulators. 

We believe in progressing up the ladder.... so we always have average pumpers available. Also we do have credit tourneys going on all the time as well. 

Now the only thing you need to decide are you willing to take a chance and become a Regulator and Regulate them greens with us. Well are you? 

IF you have Clashing and Turf war experience you are very much wanted here with us. 

So, What you waiting for? Come and join us. :) 

Regulator30

The Green Regulators

• billnben0
    806 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2021 4:43 PM

Great club.

• Regulator30
    69 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 3:43 PM

Clash is in 3 days. If your a clasher like me join our club The GREEN REGULATORS. We are just now getting serious about the Clashing. I do 80 plus rounds a clash. You want to join a winning team. Come be a REGULATOR with us. See you soon!

Regulator30 

Jerry

• Regulator30
    69 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2021 10:27 AM

Rome was not built in a night. We will clash and turf war here competitively. We are recruiting now for folks that love to clash and turf war. We will not finish in the top 10 but our goal is to gradually become stronger every clash. If you would like to become a Regulator with us please go to our club and select join. Remember we will become more and more competitive every clash. Looking forward to Regulate the Greens with you! 

Regulator30

Jerry 

RSS