Help › Forums

WGT Draft Fantasy Premier League

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 23 2022 7:50 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2021 7:36 AM

Folks I have set up another league in the Fantasy Premier League site for a maximum of 16 players. The difference with this is that the draft system only allows each player to be available once throughout the league, and cannot be duplicated as in the main version.

Would be delighted to see you all take part and the league code is 9b094q. You need to access your Fantasy Premier League account as usual but then go to 'Draft' when you are in and follow instructions.

The draft takes place at 6pm UK time on Friday 13th August and you will need to be available then to select your squad. So you should join the league and set up your own watchlist prior to the draft. This is the only time that you are tied to time as afterwards it runs week by week as usual.

Hope to see you there

Regards

Terry

• AdamK70
    433 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2021 2:16 PM

I’ll give it a go

• almancini
    203 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2021 8:05 PM

Hi Tried to join both these leagues but invalid code came up.Which Fantasy premier league comp?

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2021 10:16 AM

Do not understand your problem. Adam, John and Alan have joined so far.

Guys can you help here by telling our friend exactly what codes you used to join?

There seems to be two types of code, some with just numbers and others with letters. As you guys managed to join I suspect that my first code on the other thread with letters was right for the ordinary WGT Fantasy League was right, since it was that type of code I gave you for the Draft.

Just occurred to me he might be on wrong site altogether. It is the Fantasy Premier League site https:fantasy.premierleague.com  . 

Thanks

Terry

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2021 12:43 AM

Thanks so much guys so far. 17 of you have joined up for the season, really should be great competition.

How about a few more joining the draft league as well.

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2021 11:29 PM

Do not forget the draft at 18.00 UK time today guys.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2021 12:41 PM

Sorry if I was messing things up, I was on my phone on the bus home and could only see about three lines at a time.  Internet may even have gone for a while.  I do seem to have 15 players :-)

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2021 11:28 PM

No problem Alan. The next big test is for someone to explain to me (us) how the trade system works, 'cos I am damned if I know lol

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 2:26 PM

Lol, I'm not expecting you to accept I just wanted to try it out.  Just clicked on Fernandes and then selected who I was offering to trade.

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 12:09 AM

Too right m8, after Saturday no chance. Mind you I now have to make sure that I refuse. Not sure if it just dies if I do nothing, or whether I physically have to refuse. 

• PAGES
RSS