Forums

Help › Forums

Looking to join an active country club...

Tue, Aug 31 2021 8:01 AM (26 replies)
  • Cuppycake0
    833 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2021 1:38 PM

Hi, I'm a Tour Master with a 68 average who plays EVERY day (current daily streak 294) and I'm looking for an active country club where I won't be the only one who plays the Club Clashes. I'm an easy going guy with a good sense of humor who believes in teamwork and would like to find a club with like minded people. So if you have a club that is looking for good people who play every day and always help with the club events, hit me up! 😎

[Forest Gump voice]  "Have a nice day!"  😊

Cuppycake0

• phipster
    4,427 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2021 3:03 PM

We normally have 70/80 people playing in the Club Clashes. Even though we finished in the top 40, the last Club Clash was a chore as we played Erin Hills 6 or 7 times and it is probably my least favourite course...

Invitation sent to you..

• RickinWaSt
    2,071 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2021 7:28 PM

Good luck in finding a club that meets your needs. A good consideration would be “The Peoples Club”. Any questions let me know. 

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2021 8:57 PM

Take a look at the Nice and Friendly. See if it's something you would like.

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/617336.aspx?PageIndex=10

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2021 11:32 PM

Come and join us at RavensWood Hollow - invite sent.

WillieSinkit

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2021 1:50 AM

If it's active members playing Club Clashes and fun you want, English Golf Club is the perfect club for you.

Friend request and invite sent

• Regulator30
    69 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2021 12:53 PM

Let me know if your interested. We also have discord for communication for the clashes, turf war and etc.....

Regulator30

• Regulator30
    69 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2021 12:55 PM

If your still interested in clashing / turf war let me know sent friend and club invite. We have discord too for communication during turf war and clashes. I normally play 0ver 70 plus games a clash.

Regulator30 

• Cuppycake0
    833 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2021 1:27 PM

Hey guys, thank you for the interest & the replies. Just so you know, I've received a bunch of friend requests & about 24 club invites, but I haven't picked a club yet because an invite doesn't tell me much about the club.I'm not the kind to bounce from club to club. I prefer to pick one that looks like a good fit and make a go of it. So if you could reply & tell me a little about your club, that would make choosing a lot easier. 

Once again I'm a level 93 tour master with a 67 average, I play every day (daily streak is currently at 301), and I'm looking for a new club because I'm tired of being the only one who plays in the club clashes. Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Cuppycake0

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 2:32 AM

Hi mate,

I've messaged you via WGT. This message should have gone to the email address you used when you signed up to play WGT. If you check that email, you will have all the info you need about English Golf Club.

Alternatively, the message should be in your messages, in the drop down where your name is on the left hand side when you log in via PC. You can also go to my profile page where you'll find my Discord and Telegram info, if you wish to contact me via one of those.

Hope to hear from you soon.  

Mark

RSS