Help › Forums

Bigmouths

Mon, Dec 19 2022 5:55 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • davideen
    16 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2021 10:22 PM

Its always the same handful of guys....

Anyone else see a name pop up in a game and think uh oh. Some on here just play to mouth off in chat and deride other players and I swear they would pick an argument in an empty room. I dont mind playful banter in a game but its always the same few who go too far, ruins the game and although I hate quitting I find myself forfeiting more often these days - Is there no moderation in this game?

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2021 4:02 AM

When this happens just turn the chat off.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2021 10:21 AM

davideen:
    Is there no moderation in this game?
    In the games, there isn't.

You can always copy the chat and forward it to the company - maybe they'll do something. There's no feedback available.

My preferred option is to "block and forget" those guys - not worth any extra effort!

• davideen
    16 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2021 10:33 AM

When this happens just turn the chat off.

Chat on or off isnt the issue as the game descends into farce 9 times out of ten - players quit or ask to void the game. It happens too often

• davideen
    16 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2021 10:37 AM

I do Block and Forget - problem is they keep cropping up in games so its hard to avoid them - chat on or off you can be sure the game will be short lived - Its a handful of names but its been going on a long time now

• davideen
    16 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2021 11:36 PM

Thanks for that.

I guess ignoring them is the only option.

• Jerrodcaldwell53
    47 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 10:05 AM

yeah iplayed some one who ask what state i was in told idaho. then he just got real foul and just would not shut up about politics. I dont play to hear about politics. it was a long round. it also was hard on my game. i did not read his messages for a while and finealy there was so many i looked oh my gosh.

• PAGES
RSS