Forums

Help › Forums

Green speed BEFORE you're on the green

Thu, Mar 10 2022 10:21 AM (5 replies)
  • digg1203
    12 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2021 6:35 AM

I did the searches and all I can find is help when you're already on the green.

Is there a way to see the green speed before you hit an approach shot or a pitch, chip, flop?

Thanks

• ThaTurdBurglar
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2021 9:47 PM

i think it was on reddit? if you click on the opponents profile as they hit the green before you then switch back to the game then the green speed is displayed.  you’ve got to tap on their profile with ball still in the air.  But they have to land on the green AND of course go and get on before you. if it rolls past the green the speed is not displayed.  i wish they would fix this.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2021 10:24 AM

I click the top left corner course icon. then close the pop up.

• MoneyBLong
    3 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 4:54 PM

TurdBurgler is correct

12 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2022 9:52 AM

Someone has to hit the green for my method to work. 
    When the ball hits the green on an approach quickly pull up the scorecard from the top left.

Quickly close the scorecard and as long as the ball is still in play you can see the green speed in its usual location. 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2022 10:21 AM

You don't even need to open the scorecard actually.  Just click the top left corner to bring up the menu then click off of it to close it and the green speed shows up.  Well, as long as the shot in motion will actually land on the green.  

It doesn't help you before teeing off on a par 3 if you're the first to tee off but it helps knowing ahead of the next shot what the green speed is.

Hopefully that made sense.  lol

RSS