Forums

Help › Forums

Looking For a CLUB

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 2 2021 4:13 AM (3 replies)
  • VinnyGoombotz
    324 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 6:40 PM

Hello guys  how you doin . I have been in WGT since 2014 .I am a disabled veteran as i got hit with a mortar in Vietnam which left my right hand very shaky .I made legend because i beat a tour legend in match play serveral years ago .Well anyway i have been in several Country Clubs since then and left them all. First i would like to apollajize to any club owners and members i offended  like Gary of The Peoples Club as some clubs i left in hours as i saw right away i had no chance of competing.So i am asking any club with a decent handicap system to give me a chance or another chance to have a little fun.      Ty Vinny                                                                                         

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 2:11 AM

Create your own club and invite people/friends in the same position as you. You only want to compete with a handicap system to help you, well create that as well in your club. 

And good luck with that.

Of course the alternative is learn to be a better player at your tier, but that may be too much effort for you.

• VinnyGoombotz
    324 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 4:13 AM

I cannot ceeate my own club as i do dot have the knowledge or time to run it.Iam not very good on the computer. 

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 4:52 AM

Hi Vinny,

I've just sent you an invitation to join us at RavensWood Hollow should you wish.

Please bear in mind though that we do not have any sort of handicap system in place.

Good luck in your search though :-)

WillieSinkit

RSS