Forums

Help › Forums

No Maps on 2 holes at Pebble Beach

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 1 2021 2:36 AM (8 replies)
  • mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 5:01 AM

Have noticed that there are no maps on hole 1 or 8 at Pebble Beach.

Should be maps on every hole on every course so reporting it since I am sure others have had same problem while on Pebble Beach.

Thanks,

Michael

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2021 5:48 AM

mrm6400:

Have noticed that there are no maps on hole 1 or 8 at Pebble Beach.

Should be maps on every hole on every course so reporting it since I am sure others have had same problem while on Pebble Beach.

Thanks,

Michael

Hey Micheal. Long time. Hope all is well with you and yours.

The map issue has been like that form Day 1 unless I am mistaken. Considering so much time as past since the release, the odds of this issue being corrected seems to be unlikely.

Happy Hitting nonetheless

Don

• mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2021 4:00 AM

Don,

Yeah I thought I would post something about it again in hopes someone would have some news or updates that WGT was aware and would be correcting it soon.  Will just have to wait and see.  Maps can help you at some holes so with these two holes and high winds I need all the help I can get and I am sure I am not the only one..lol

Take care,

Michael

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2021 6:01 AM

There is a work around to the problem.  In settings, change swing controls to RIGHT.  It will not make any change in how you swing the club, unless you use vertical, then it will move the control to the right side of your screen.  The maps will now show up; on the left side of your screen.

• mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 3:58 AM

Gary,

Thanks for info.  I have changed the swing controls to each settings and have determined that it works best for my meter consistency to have the meter settings at "none".  So I will stick with it there moving forward and just deal with no maps if that is what I have to do.

My main purpose for posting this issue here was in hopes someone could get word to WGT so that they might fix issue at some point.  

Fingers crossed,

Michael

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 7:08 AM

mrm6400:

Gary,

Thanks for info.  I have changed the swing controls to each settings and have determined that it works best for my meter consistency to have the meter settings at "none".  So I will stick with it there moving forward and just deal with no maps if that is what I have to do.

My main purpose for posting this issue here was in hopes someone could get word to WGT so that they might fix issue at some point.  

Fingers crossed,

Michael

You could try changing only when playing PB to have all the maps there.  IIRC all the other courses have all the mini maps when using none.

• Infinitebaffle
    26 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2021 2:36 AM

This needs to be fixed soon. I don't want my shot map on the left. Who would? This borderlines a ball stealing tactic. Doesn't WGT make enough money without stealing balls? Is this really that hard for a dev to fix? Who bought this WGT gaming outfit? Crusty the Clown?

RSS