Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 7/7/21 ***

Mon, Aug 2 2021 6:56 PM (26 replies)
  • wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 4:13 PM

Surely there must be a village somewhere in the US that's looking for you...  too! 

could not resist on this  lol  

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 5:29 PM

WigerToods2010:
    Surely there must be a village somewhere in the US that's looking for you...

+ One Zillion Grillion Kabillions

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 6:37 PM

TOTALLY agree with you TWIN, 1000+,  The epitome of troll IMHO

• RickinWaSt
    2,062 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 9:53 PM

Disappointed again with the update.

For about 1 month many members have reported not getting “sent messages” from others and no new posts notifications. Customer service has been contacted along with the member services email address. The problems continue!!

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 4:51 PM

RickinWaSt:

For about 1 month many members have reported not getting “sent messages” from others and no new posts notifications. Customer service has been contacted along with the member services email address. The problems continue!!

Some members in My club have said the same thing...No more WGT notifications and/or Email's?? 

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 6:56 PM

JDGHOST:

RickinWaSt:

Some members in My club have said the same thing...No more WGT notifications and/or Email's?? 

I haven't been getting post notifications for a month now. It happened with the last update in June.

RSS