Forums

Help › Forums

Notepad

Fri, Jan 5 2024 3:15 PM (9 replies)
  • 0552tjc
    14 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 5:52 AM

I was watching a you tuber play WGT and noticed a notepad icon on his screen.  I’m assuming it’s giving the ability to make notes on a particular hole/course (?).  Does anyone know how this might be available, especially for mobile players?   Thank u. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 10:37 AM

It is indeed a tool to allow you to make notes on every hole on every course. It has been available to mobile users for a few months . It can be purchased in the pro shop , in others and in enhancements . It costs 500 credits , it is a useful device I have found as long as you remember to check it before hitting the ball !! Lol

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,866 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2022 9:21 PM

The notepad. Can you use it Head to Head matches?

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2022 9:41 PM

DuFussMcGoo:

The notepad. Can you use it Head to Head matches?

You can use and read it in any format but you can only write in it when playing alone. I'm on a PC.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2022 12:36 AM

I use an iPad , and I can access notepad to both read and add more notes in the H2h coin rooms.

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2022 4:32 AM

Gepetto1958:

You can use and read it in any format but you can only write in it when playing alone. I'm on a PC.

Not true. I’m also a PC player, never play alone, and write in it any time I like.  

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2022 8:09 AM

You CAN write in it when playing H2H Coin games but it's a real PITA as you are only given 10 or 12 seconds before it auto closes and if you don't manage to hit the SAVE button before that you lose anything that you scrambled to type in.

WGT it would be nice if it didn't auto close. I'm wearing "Big Boy" pants and can manage multitasking, i.e. I can use the notebook AND play with an opponent at the same time. Or at least make the auto close timer 25-30 seconds and definitely make the notebook auto SAVE when it auto closes.

• NinaGirl1999
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jan 1 2024 3:32 PM

more time would be helpful, 15 seconds or whatever it currently is, is waaaay too short.

also, it would be REALLY helpful, if the little notepad icon showed a small red dot, or some other indicator, for the holes you have already written something before, then you would remember to check out your tips before hitting.

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2024 11:45 AM

You can also go here and write in it while not actually playing any particular hole.

https://m.wgt.com/notebook

• GreenLaser
    172 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2024 3:15 PM

Tony08888:

You can also go here and write in it while not actually playing any particular hole.

https://m.wgt.com/notebook

Thanks for that link. I didn't know about that. It's going to be useful.

RSS