Forums

Help › Forums

Clubs Tool

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 27 2021 1:09 PM (5 replies)
  • Maybechi
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2021 11:12 AM

I just bought a new club.  how do i level up that tool (L0)???
    Ths bro…. 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2021 7:00 PM

Maybechi:

I just bought a new club.  how do i level up that tool (L0)???

You cannot level up clubs.  The WGT Pro 9.5° Driver (Pro+) you just bought will always remain exactly as it is.

Also, you should find another CC to join.  Everyone in the CC you just joined is a Recruit and your club owner hasn't been seen since 2018.  It's a dead CC.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 7:41 AM

Maybechi:
    I just bought a new club.  how do i level up that tool (L0)???Ths bro….

As Sam said above, you don't "level up" the specific club. If you want a better club you will need to purchase a higher level one.

The (L0) attribute of the club you bought is simply referring to the minimum Level you need to be to purchase it.

If you don't want the club you can try to send an email to WGT Customer Service (contact WGT link at bottom of page) and see if they will refund the purchase if you explain your confusion. They may be able to help you out.

• RickinWaSt
    2,062 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 11:17 AM

~> Also, you should find another CC to join.

Absolutely! Larger and more active club will provide you with greater opportunities to improve your game, if that is something of interest to you? 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 2:04 PM

MarchieB:
    The (L0) attribute of the club you bought is simply referring to the minimum Level you need to be to purchase it.
    Fun fact: There is no L0. All players start at level 1 ;)

Serious fact: Clubs that are available early, at low levels, are expensive, since the buyer avoids the grind (and cost) of levelling up.

Same for "slow meter" clubs & balls: They come at top prices!

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2021 1:09 PM

The person is correct on level of  golf club. If you look at club it says +o . I take it as level 0 if not then wgt needs to change it to + 1. And yes it is true, Go look.

RSS