• billycash74
    1,746 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 1:36 PM

wise words from pdb1 and HackWilson

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 5:55 PM

eucliDean0:
    I do not understand why players remain inactive until the time runs down. If it's 90 seconds,

The thing is Deano . You nor I nor anyone has any idea what is going on in those 90 seconds .

We can all only hope that they get their shot all lined up in time . And the result is a beautiful WGT golf shot .

So that your round can continue .

I think that if you are inferring that they are wasting time until the clock runs down . I am sure that is not the case . Maybe 1 in a million if that . And not again for a long time .

It is more likely as Hack stated . That whatever it takes to set up that shot . Then the ball gets hit . Whether there is 5 seconds or 60 seconds left on the clock .

• jwick231
    153 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 7:13 PM

Aren't you just a ray of positive sunshine...

• Jerrodcaldwell53
    27 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 9:04 PM

Yeah when they time out instead of hitting the forfit button suck. Because you end up waiting for over a minutewaiting for them to timeout. Then get off game so you wait for them to reconnect. almost everyone that has a 150 average are cheating. You are loaded and it takes forever to load. They are master at maybe level 45. Then you really no your in trouble. When you pay for a sponser you want to get as much as you can in that time. no stats never putted . they are using that cheatengine program. Love to beat them though. Good times love this golf game.

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2021 4:00 PM

jwick231:

Aren't you just a ray of positive sunshine...

Yes thank you , I try .

With this topic . I am sure I originally felt the same as the OP and this guy below . But experience has shown this to not be an issue of concern for the opponents waiting .

Glitches , errors , time outs , freezing , reconnecting , forfeits occur . And are not generally caused by the opponent . As it might appear .

The game , servers , code transitions , hic ups , etc . Not initiated by one of the players is more likely the case .

I know this because I am very susceptible to all of the above . And have been screen shotting them almost daily . Sending them to member services .

I have been reimbursed for about 30 rounds . They have said that most of these results are not what the program is supposed to do . And are working very hard to correct them .

Even though you are mistaken Jerrod . It is good to see you are enjoying .

Jerrodcaldwell53:

Yeah when they time out instead of hitting the forfit button suck. Because you end up waiting for over a minutewaiting for them to timeout. Then get off game so you wait for them to reconnect. almost everyone that has a 150 average are cheating. You are loaded and it takes forever to load. They are master at maybe level 45. Then you really no your in trouble. When you pay for a sponser you want to get as much as you can in that time. no stats never putted . they are using that cheatengine program. Love to beat them though. Good times love this golf game.

• swale1722
    13 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 9:49 PM

I do the math in my head non chanotley. I look st different reads,or shot angles,and other variables. Sometimes it just pops up and smacks me and others I have to methodically break the shot down in the time allotted. Forget next player unless I'm getting whooped and he is scoring well. Then I pick pace up to help him especially if it's free play. And if opponent bitches then he is not much of a player and deserves it. If the foul, and rude  starts earlier in round 1st&2and hole ! I will run clock down and then end up taking a 8 on every hole.

• PAGES
RSS