Forums

Help › Forums

Take a look at A Comfortable Club

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 10 2021 5:58 AM (8 replies)
  • BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 8:38 AM

Searching for a country club without drama, cliques, or attitude? After that free putter pal and shot pal? Want to play when and how you want to play without any pressure to jump through country club hoops? Then A Comfortable Club was made for you. With 38 Masters or higher (23 of which are Legends or above) and several members beyond level 100, you are sure to find plenty of advice and help should you want it. There are always lots of club tournaments including WIN FREE MONEY tourneys, bracket tourneys, and tier specific tournaments.

We are a relaxed country club and have grown steadily. Some members joined because they wanted a change from their old club while others had previously only thought of being in a country club. We offer an active Discord channel full of videos and pictures submitted by members and a general chat room filled with truths, lies, and observations on important and not so important matters. Participation in Turf Wars and Clashes is optional.

What we're looking for are tour pros and up willing to stay and contribute to the club. Join and be happy!

https://www.wgt.com/clubs/a_comfortable_club/default.aspx

Our country club website:

https://tinyurl.com/AComfortableClub

• JSRHoo
    75 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 8:40 AM

I may be interested in joining your club.  Do most members play on PC or mobile devices?  What types of tournaments do you all play?

Thanks,

JSRHoo

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 11:32 AM

JSRHoo,

Hard to say which most play on but both seem to be fairly represented. We always have lots of varied tournaments up, some tier specific so lower tiers have a chance of winning and most of the time a win free money (credits) tournament can be found. Generally, all have fairly easy conditions to help members level up but usually a Harder Than Concrete tournament is running. There is always a Lower Your Average Here club tournament and a CTTH in progress. At this time there are 15 free to enter tournaments and 1 pay to enter.

It would be great to have you. I have sent you an invite and hope to see you on our roster soon.

Regards,

Martin (BogeyOne)

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2021 5:06 PM

• JSRHoo
    75 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2021 6:29 AM

Martin,

Let me think about this for a bit.  I've been a member in my current club for 2+ years but interest seems to be fading by all members.  My family is going on vacation next week so I will think about it while I relax on the beach.  Will let you know something the second week of August, if that is OK with you.

Thanks,

Jay (JSRHoo)

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2021 10:07 AM

Jay,

I understand and take your time if you need longer than that. Our latest member was also in his former club for 2+ years and took a month to decide before joining. Enjoy the vacation!

Regards,

Martin

• JSRHoo
    75 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2021 12:56 PM

Martin,

I think I want to give your club a try.  How do you all communicate with each other?

Thanks,

Jay

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2021 6:08 PM

Hi Jay,

It is good to hear back from you. We have a very active Discord channel for communicating plus it is full of all sorts of other stuff. It must be nice because some of our members seem to live in it.

- -

Martin

• JSRHoo
    75 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 5:58 AM

Martin,

I have never used Discord.  Just let me know what I need to do to use it.

Thanks,

Jay

RSS