Help › Forums

Topgolf survey

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 27 2021 9:58 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2021 8:27 PM

There is a survey offered by Topgolf in our inbox. It's time to tell their owners that you love CCs, Alternate Shots, Matchplay, and Multi Strokes with others. Because Topgolf doesn't seem to believe it too much anymore.

JP

• IzzySkint
    128 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2021 10:08 PM

that survey just kept going in circles, i'll be true, i said 11 to community, 9 to country clubs.  rest, in the middle.  WGT needs to get more supportive on friends playing on their service, multi games need 20 secs to say hey, gg guys, i know it's hard to get rid of trolls!  Otherwise Still need to figure out the I'm busy playing red, green thing.

Otherwise, I've enjoyed my time on WGT :-) *********

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 4:00 AM

Link?

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 4:11 AM

Yiannis1970:

Link?

It was found via a message on the Game screen > Daily Bonus > Inbox, Yiannis.

It's gone now.

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 5:38 AM

Ok thank you. Haven't seen it. Probably it was a fast survey.

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 6:20 AM

I took survey,no place to add comments,could only respond to questions. It would of been nice if wgt threw us a few credits for taking the survey.

• RickinWaSt
    2,062 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 6:28 AM

What was missing in the survey for you?

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 6:38 AM

I filled it out, yesterday.   And no doubt Topgolf or WGT will read a word of it.  In other words, it was a waste of time.

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 8:25 AM

I filled it out, my support went to multi-player games,

I suggested to ditch the Coin Games(absolutely useless), the 'Online Community',(wth is that) lol my *** on that one. 

Otherwise, I think that the whole point of the Survey was to get me to look at the Topgolf facilities that they have built, as I was directed to the Topgolf site when the Survey was completed. 

hmm. 

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 9:27 AM

wedge0837:

I filled it out, my support went to multi-player games,

I suggested to ditch the Coin Games(absolutely useless), the 'Online Community',(wth is that) lol my *** on that one. 

Otherwise, I think that the whole point of the Survey was to get me to look at the Topgolf facilities that they have built, as I was directed to the Topgolf site when the Survey was completed. 

hmm. 

Never seen it but I'm sure it had no place to request changes.

So I guess Topgolf and Wgt have no issues with the game.

With a few small changes I'm sure They could make a lot more money!

But what do we know, just dumb sheep we are!

• PAGES
RSS