Fri, Sep 10 2021 3:46 PM (75 replies)
  • horatiow
    3,369 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2021 9:48 AM

Zoki and myself playing Saturday evening. Sam

• dzonwejin
    553 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2021 1:02 PM

thanks Marie...and thanks for your kind words Carl always pleasure play with you pal,,this time luck was on my side specialy on KIA  course that gonna back in sleep mode again now ;)

thanks for invite Marie..i am so glad to be part of this tourney and play with friends enjoyed all the way :) 

Miljan

• Ess3xGooner
    673 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2021 10:33 AM

Posted a message on your wall Billy (sirshinealot). Available from 6.30 on, any day.

Ken

• horatiow
    3,369 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2021 12:20 PM

Good game with Zoki but same old story with me . All square at the turn and then  the old legs gave out,it did not help that a wheel fell off my bloody walker. I am gonna have to stick to 9 holes or remortage and buy a cart. Anyways managed to make it to the 17th which Zoki birdied and won 3 up. Thanks for the game Zoki and good luck in the rest.Sam  

• krcun70
    230 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2021 12:41 PM

the match between Sam and me ended 3 up in my favor, until the 9th hole it was tied, then I hit a couple of good shots and separated into 3 ups which I held until the very end. I congratulate Sam on a good game and I wish him all the best

https://ibb.co/HXDB7VW

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 3:41 AM

I do not understand why I do not receive messages from this or any other post in which I participate in WGT

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 6:38 AM

I don't receive any Luis ,i don't know many that do ,if at all. Something that has happened to me for some time .

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 10:23 AM

Played my match with Thomas (Pralaya) today.

It was pretty much up and down on the front 9 and into the 13th hole Thomas experienced some bad meter issues which totally screwed his game.

So it is with luck that i won 2up.

Thank you Thomas,great pleasure to play with you as always.

My thanks also for taking part in Pete's memorial .

Marie 

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 1:57 PM

had my game with Chris and it was a laugh all the way.

think Pete would have enjoyed it.

Chris went 3up on f9 i managed to pull a couple back but a well deserved win for chris 

result was 1up for the amateur...lol

Mike

p.s go get him Miljan...lol

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 3:16 PM

liam91:

had my game with Chris and it was a laugh all the way.

think Pete would have enjoyed it.

Chris went 3up on f9 i managed to pull a couple back but a well deserved win for chris 

result was 1up for the amateur...lol

Mike

p.s go get him Miljan...lol

LMAO Mike yer Donkeys Azz hehehehehe

RSS