Help › Forums

Pfarden Memorial Tournament 2021

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 10 2021 3:46 PM (75 replies)
  • akone12
    6,840 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2021 1:28 AM

Hi Marie,

thanks once again for organising this competition in honour of Pete and I am thrilled to be the winner of the Nearest the Pin on hole 3 at Bethpage. 

My video shot is below......

My thanks also to the sponsor of my prize sirshinealot.

Cheers

Brian

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2021 2:50 AM

Congratulations Brian ,excellent shot,well done.

Sponsor Sirshinealot (Billy)

• jacqui1965
    138 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2021 12:34 PM

Thankyou. A pleasure to play and remember those wild nights hahahahaha ! 

• jacqui1965
    138 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2021 10:27 AM

ken i have sent you a message 

• horatiow
    3,341 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2021 11:23 AM

Good fun game with Bruce,the only part neither of us enjoyed was our putting. We seemed to be having a contest for who could get closest to the hole without going in lol.

Close game went to the 18th with me sneaking a win. Thanks for the game Bruce.  Sam

• Ess3xGooner
    670 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2021 12:18 PM

Ken and Jacqui played our game tonight in the losers bracket, lol. Had a nice game and chat between fellow Gunners fans. Ken won, unfortunately Jacqui suffering new version putting woes.

Hope we can meet again on the greens Jacqui.

Ken

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2021 8:36 PM

David and i played our game. It was a great laugh. Until mid of b9, it was all up and down. Then for some reason, i started sinking some putts and won at the end.

Thanks David for your time and i enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to have some games in the future. Take care.

Good luck in the Crystal Award Bracket.

- Varun 

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2021 12:09 PM

played my good friend and fellow TCC member krcun70 (Zoki) and won 1 up on 1st extra hole.

it was a really close game all the way through and to be fair Zoki played better than i did.today i got the rub of the green and long putts kept dropping.

great game mate 

Mike

oh and the b--gg-r streamed it without telling me until hole 17....lol

• krcun70
    225 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2021 1:15 PM

Mike and I played the second round of bracket, we were tied after 18 holes, so we had to play the 19th hole where Mike came out as the winner

https://ibb.co/sgy1tmk

Zoki

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2021 11:38 PM

Played my game with Luis and from past experience i knew this was going to be tough for me.So i got to thinking, you need some tactics in this one girl.

And it worked, he was blinded by my Avatar LOL

It was a great game ,Luis leading on the front 9 2up,i managed to pull it back and a win for me with 3up.

Thank you Luis, fun round and a pleasure as always.

Marie  

RSS