Forums

Help › Forums

Pfarden Memorial Tournament 2021

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 10 2021 3:46 PM (75 replies)
  • amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 2:42 PM

Jacqui and I had a smashing fun time around BPB, Raised a glass to our Friend P before kicking it off.

Jacqui struggled big time with everything front 9 but cam back like a champ on the Back

18th hole I just made my putt and the very unlucky Jacqui just lipped out for a win for Me.

Tons of fun my new friend, Can`t wait for our next game, Hats off to our friend and all the People who had a laugh in Twitch.............. All about the fun Folks...

Amateur4sure got a lucky win over Jacqui1965 Woo Hoo

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 10:19 PM

Well played Jacqui,Chris,Zoki and Bruce ,hope you all had fun.

Both brackets have now been updated.

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 11:21 PM

I wish to say a big thank you to jj (jacqui1965) for taking part in the Pfarden memorial again this year.

I know you don't play Launcher but you kindly accepted my invitation for our dear friend Pete.

Kudos to you girl 

Marie x

• Ess3xGooner
    670 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 7:37 AM

Friend request sent to jacqui1965 as we are paired in the Crystal Bracket (3-9th Aug). Hope we can meet soon and fix our game.

Cheers,

Ken

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 11:37 AM

Hello friends, I have played against Tom (PRALAYA), it has been a very relaxed game, at least for me, and I hope for him too. I have played very well, I am more and more confident in my putting, but I have not been able to win. I have been able to play the 18th hole, which is already a lot lol. But that's not the important thing, the really important thing is to remember our great friend Pete, great man.

Thank you all.

• Pralaya
    304 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 11:44 AM

Played my game against Luis and won 1 up. Luis played great and was close to get 3 up at hole 8 but missed his put. At 11 hole i got A/S with him and thought I finally got the momentum. So wrong I was. Twice Luis got 1 up and I got it back the next hole. We entered hole 17 and Luis played the shot long and I was in bird distance and for the first time in the game I got 1 up and last hole we both got close. Thank you very much for the game Luis, was a thriller :).

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 6:04 AM

Played my game against Miljan today ,2 up for Mil.

Excellent play Mil, a well deserved win.Good luck in the next round.

Enjoyed the match ,always a pleasure,thank you.

Marie 

• jschins
    626 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 8:44 AM

David and I got our game in, he came out swinging and went 3 up on the first 6 holes.  I dug in and got it back to AS.  He putted well on the back 9 and edged me out on the 17th green with a great longer bird putt to win 2 up.  

Good luck in the rest of your matches.  Fine play David, and better company.

Jerry 

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 9:41 AM

Well played Luis,Thomas,Mil,David and Jerry and of course myself lol

Great Matches guys and close games.

Good luck in the next round to every one.

Raise a glass to Pete and have fun,i'm sure he would have enjoyed this.

Marie

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2021 10:36 AM

Bracket updated.

Round 2 runs from 3rd-9th August for Golden and Crystal bracket.

Marie 

RSS