Pfarden Memorial Tournament 2021

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 10 2021 3:46 PM (75 replies)
  • amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 3:19 PM

Had a Wonderful game with Mike around Kiawah as we all do lol

Not sure how but I managed to keep a 1 up lead until the end hehe

Mike made a great comeback between what I consider the hardest holes, 11-`15 been a while since we last played Mike but Bravo, Tons of fun my friend as always lol

• jschins
    626 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 11:46 AM

David and I got our game in today.  It was a great match with great company, David gave me a good butt kicking in the first round.  I gave him a better match in the 2nd meeting, and edged him out 1 up with a very unlucky putt by him on the 18th.  

Great Play David... tks for the fun matches 

• Ess3xGooner
    675 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 11:48 AM

Got my game in with Billy. Fingertips got sore hanging on to Billy's coat tails. Too good for me in the end. good luck in the next round mate.

Thanks for organising a great comp Marie. Look forward to next year.

Cheers,

Ken

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 10:26 PM

Well played guys ,some great matches there,congratulations to those going through to the next round.

Pete would have been proud of you all.

Marie.

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 10:43 PM

Bracket Updated

4th round - 17th-23rd Aug - Golden Bracket Final - Oakmont

3rd round - 17th-23rd Aug - Crystal Bracket Semi Final - Kiawah

Good Luck all 

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2021 11:41 AM

Played my match with Jerry on the very unforgiving Kiawah tonight. 

I managed to pull ahead on the front but Jerry made a good comeback and we were level going into the back 9.A few mishaps on the way from both of us ,mainly with that ,damn i missed me ding thing LOL, that happens frequently in this game we love to hate so much, I was able to get a sneaky win of 2up on the 17th.

Thanks very much Jerry ,great game as always my friend,really enjoyed it with perfect company.

Marie

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 5:36 AM

Pfarden Memorial Tournament

Congratulations to Amateur4sure (Chris) Golden Bracket winner 2021

Congratulations to Sirshinealot (Billy) Crystal Award winner 2021

Prizes

Golden Trophy - Amateur4sure - 2 sleeves

Golden Trophy - Dzonwejin - 1 sleeve

Golden Trophy semi finalist - Liam91 - 1 sleeve

Crystal Award - Sirshinealot - 1 sleeve

Crystal Award semi finalists - Jschins - Krcun70 - 1 sleeve

CTTH - Akone12 - 1 sleeve

Random Draw - Horatiow - 1 sleeve

Many thanks to each and every one of you for participating in the 1st Anniversary Pfarden Memorial Tournament.

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did setting this up for our dear friend Pete.We had a few laughs along the way and a few mishaps but i know he would be very proud of us all.

A few glasses were raised and i raise a glass to him now ,one of the best people in wgt that i had the good fortune to meet some eight and a half years ago.

Cheers Pete

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 6:28 AM

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 6:58 AM

Last 30 days were amazing. Loads of fun playing this memorial tournament. Pete sure enjoyed this a lot.

Congrats Chris and Billy for the big wins. It wasn't easy because u both had to face me lol 

Thanks for this memorial tournament Marie. Those beautiful memories were etched back.

- Varun 

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2021 7:16 AM

Marie it has been a pleasure to be involved in this Memorial for Pete, You have done a Wonderful job my friend, Every game has been a barrel of fun with New and Old Mates, None more so than the game Mijan & I played last Night, Plenty of fun. Some good golf, The Gang in Twitch had a laugh and there were plenty of Toasts made.

I am Proud to have been a part of this, Thanks so much Marie

Chris 

RSS