Forums

Help › Forums

1 Million XP Golf Ball

Sat, Jul 24 2021 4:28 AM (2 replies)
  • Grace1310
    12 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2021 8:14 PM
    WGT, Hello, my name is Grace (Grace1310) and I am a player of WGT. I am director in a club called the Screaming Eagles owned by 09Dinger. One of our members, DirtyDog32 is going to be hitting 1 million XP and I was hoping to award her with a customized golf ball that says: 1 MILLION. She is a level 95 tour pro with a high level of experience and skill enhancing strategies. She is also a director in the Screaming Eagles and a very dedicated player. I would be most grateful if there was a way to customize a golf ball for her. I am still in the process of drawing a picture of what I would like it to look like and what brand as well. But if it is at all possible to customize it that would be fantastic! Thank you, Grace (Grace1310)
  • SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2021 4:56 PM

Grace1310:
    WGT, Hello, my name is Grace (Grace1310) and I am a player of WGT. I am director in a club called the Screaming Eagles owned by 09Dinger. One of our members, DirtyDog32 is going to be hitting 1 million XP and I was hoping to award her with a customized golf ball that says: 1 MILLION. She is a level 95 tour pro with a high level of experience and skill enhancing strategies. She is also a director in the Screaming Eagles and a very dedicated player. I would be most grateful if there was a way to customize a golf ball for her. I am still in the process of drawing a picture of what I would like it to look like and what brand as well. But if it is at all possible to customize it that would be fantastic! Thank you, Grace (Grace1310)

Are you talking about a golf ball that would be available to purchase in the Pro Shop, or a trophy that you could post to her wall (or to your CC Forum)?

If it's the 1st one (Pro Shop ball), that's not likely.  That sort of thing has been requested from WGT a few times before and they've never obliged.

If it's the 2nd one (trophy), my suggestion would be to use Google to search for a picture (.bmp, .jpg, .gif, etc.) of the brand of golf ball you want, then save that picture to your PC.  You can then use Photoshop or another graphics program to add your customized text or graphics to the ball and save it.  I've created trophies and such using a freeware program called IrfanView, which allows some basic image manipulation.

Hope this helps.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2021 4:28 AM

DirtyDog32 has done quite well in contributing XP's to your club in just over 4 months of membership in your club.

But consider that Nancy1959 has contributed 70,631,277 XP's to her current club in just 14 months of membership.  Now that feat might be worth WGT making a special ball!

RSS