Forums

Help › Forums

showdown bug/glitch

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 16 2021 5:20 PM (3 replies)
  • Jam1594
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2021 9:13 AM

So i had just started playing round 2 of the beach showdown. Starting on holes 1-3 the game had frozen for a long time but eventually both players completed. My score was -1 on the first 3 holes. When i return to the showdown menu i find that my score is +2 for 6 holes played. The first 3 holes were all marked as bogeys and the actual score of -1 was marked for holes 4-6.

I've got an extra +3 for a round i havent even played! Have heard of people getting bogeys when the opponent forfeits, but in this case the round was completed by both. Totally messed up the showdown score. It is disappointing that the showdown games which most of us play tend to be the most glitch-ridden.

Don't know if others have faced this issue. I have raised a request, but just want to put this out for the moderators.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2021 11:52 AM

This issue comes up every showdown there is lots of info already in the forums if you search—————->

it’s been happening every time since it’s inception

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2021 5:01 PM

bossbird:

This issue comes up every showdown there is lots of info already in the forums if you search—————->

it’s been happening every time since it’s inception

and you people keep on playing them so put up with the issue. Stop playing the showdowns and just maybe WGT will fix the issues.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2021 5:20 PM

callaghan159:
    and you people keep on playing them so put up with the issue. Stop playing the showdowns and just maybe WGT will fix the issues.

Exactly! You nailed it.

RSS