Help › Forums

SWING METER CONTROL RIGHT , LEFT , NONE

Tue, Sep 13 2022 1:26 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DufferJohn7
    3,561 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 11:25 PM

Paul.

That's the setup I've been using. You'll notice on Pebble Beach you'll be missing a couple of mini maps, hole #1 and #8 (I think) with this setup.

Have fun and hit 'em straight,

John

PS: Great to see you back in the game!

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 12:12 AM

pdb1:

There are times when the the distance flag gets misplaced and disappears . Leaving you with no idea where the ball is going to go .

Once one has lost it like that . It is a total hit and miss on that swing .It could be 40 , 80 , 100 yds right or left of where you would place it .

That is why others have posted here in the forum . The need for a key to return the aimer distance flag ( ? not sure what it is called ) .Back to its default location for that hole .

I think WGT calls it the "aimer box".

If the aimer box disappears from your screen, just double-click on the spot in the game screen where you want it to appear, and it will appear on that spot.  

Hope this helps.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 7:27 AM

Paul, it makes no difference if you select left, right, none, you can still use the meter just like you did with flash.  Just because you see the vertical left or right, you can still slide the meter left and release.  By selecting right, you will then get the mini maps of 1 and 8, and all mini maps will be on the left side of the screen.  But I have heard that by selecting none, it is possible your meter may work better.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 12:51 PM

pdb1:

I assume this has only been an issue since the transition . It may be fixable still .

Yes it has.  Don't hold your breath about fixable, as it hasn't yet been done.

I originally selected none, but changed to right to have all the mini maps.  I still move the meter left, just like flash.

• PAGES
RSS