Forums

Help › Forums

Mavrik drivers

Wed, Jul 14 2021 2:44 PM (3 replies)
  • Kooka550
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2021 4:00 PM

I am looking to update my driver (I now have a Titliest 917D3), but am concerned at the very limited choices in the pro-shop, e.g. no Mizunos and only Callaway Epics, particularly no Mavriks. Why the limited choices and how can I get more options?

• reggie7900
    912 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 3:16 PM

What's in the pro shop is what there is .

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 5:07 PM

The Callaway Mavericks have been superseded by the Callaway Epics. I'm reasonably sure that they have the same characteristics, as the  Mavericks, just a different look.  I just purchased the Callaway Epic 3W (L86) and am pleased with it... so far.  Other than that, as previously pointed out, what's in the Pro Shop is what is.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2021 2:44 PM

Kooka550:

I am looking to update my driver (I now have a Titliest 917D3), but am concerned at the very limited choices in the pro-shop, e.g. no Mizunos and only Callaway Epics, particularly no Mavriks. Why the limited choices and how can I get more options?

As already pointed out The Mavriks were replaced by the Epics. They don't add clubs without removing and changing the look of the clubs, Take the Epics for example. They are just what the mavriks were with a new look. As the Mavriks were the Rogues before, And at the top of all drivers is the Titliest TS3 

You will find more Callaway clubs than anything else because they are part owners of WGT. But the TaylorMade clubs are very good, At the lower level Cobra Ping and Ben Hogan clubs are good. 

RSS