Forums

Help › Forums

Abusive Players

Thu, Apr 21 2022 10:26 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • be4melizz
    22 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 5:59 AM

LOL- just met with ^%&*$## (I'm a tour pro & she is a legend) Right off,She is calling me a cheater & chicken & the BS continued thru round until I beat her? in a Tiebreaker. Should have screenshot the chat. Just wondering(other than ignoring) on how to deal with her/him? LOL - sent them a friend request. Everyone I've met here has been very polite- Guess she/he/it was having a BAD morning.Correction- just ran into another. LOL Bad Moon? This one asking rudely if I was praying because I took 20 sec. on the shot clock & a few other rude comments- gotta love the Internet warriors. Would like to meet them face to face.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 9:51 AM

You shouldn’t have to , but you may want to consider either just ignoring any nasty chat , or better still turning off the chat on those nasty chatters by blocking them whilst you play. It won’t stop you being drawn to play them again at any time , but it will mean their chat won’t be seen by you , and they cannot post on your profile wall . Screen shots are great , as if they are rude , or aggressive , report to WGT with those screen shots.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 3:21 PM

Just say sssshhhhhh…and don’t read their chat after that😀

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 1:46 AM

Or, to terminate the game:

"Come on, give me more of that stuff to screensave and report to WGT!"

After that, just block and forget!

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 6:18 AM

three options.

Block them as you are playing and you will never see their chat again. But it doesn't prevent you from playing them again just so you know.

You can turn chat off altogether. (rather drastic)

or i just ignore it. I don't respond. They have no idea whether i see it or not. And to be honest i don't really care what people say.  They can type all day for all i care. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 2:27 PM
    I have figured out, that if I take 12 to 15 seconds to take my shot, and that bothers someone, enough to start garbage, I then continue but I use up 30 to 35 sec on clock. If 12 sec pissed them off, imagine what 30 sec does, lol. On the last hole, I'll even let the clock run out once, take the warning, and usually the coins, they quit, lol
  • BStanley6
    1,179 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 3:31 PM

Luckystar5:
    I have figured out, that if I take 12 to 15 seconds to take my shot, and that bothers someone, enough to start garbage, I then continue but I use up 30 to 35 sec on clock. If 12 sec pissed them off, imagine what 30 sec does, lol. On the last hole, I'll even let the clock run out once, take the warning, and usually the coins, they quit, lol

Love it & that's exactly what I do LOL

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2021 2:23 PM

You might want to remove the name from your post. One thing that WGT hasn't tolerated much of in the past is naming players in posts in the forums, Take a screen shot of any abuse and send it directly to WGT. But don't name players in the forums, 

• jwick231
    180 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2021 2:10 PM

Add RL861 to this list. "DAMN I'm good!"  "I am the GOAT!"  "Would you hurry up? I haven't got all day."

I gave him/her a "Nice" on a very close approach shot. I took it back after the last comment.

• digg1203
    12 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2021 6:42 AM

How do you lock someone's chat during a round?

I resorted to turning chat off to avoid the iceholes. I would like to chat with friendly's though.

Thanks

• PAGES
RSS