Help › Forums

Confused on posting!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 31 2021 12:58 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Rampage2970
    15 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2021 11:09 PM

I’ve been playing this game since March.  However, I posted to the forum for the first time tonight.  My first was a reply in the Country Club Corner.  That reply finally showed up!  The second was another reply in the CCC, which still has not shown up.  Finally, I made a new post in search of a active CC I could join, since my old CC was dead and going no where.  Nonetheless, the post still has not posted after several hours!?

No doubt about it, I love this game!  And have joyed interacting with players in the small games, but would like to join an active club with CC tournaments, etc… and seasoned players to help me understand more techniques of the game and how to progress.

Signed:

Free Agent! 🤣 

Rampage2970

• reggie7900
    911 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 9:41 AM

It has to go through moderation. 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 12:19 PM

reggie7900:

It has to go through moderation. 

Exactly right.  Which is stupid, because WGT rarely (if ever) does any real moderation... as evidenced by the fact that spammers post here in the Forums on a regular basis.

Rampage2970, after you've posted in the Forums a few more times, send a note to members@worldgolftour.com asking them to take you off moderation.  Be polite and they'll probably grant your request.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 1:02 PM

SamSpayed:
    Exactly right.  Which is stupid, because WGT rarely (if ever) does any real moderation... as evidenced by the fact that spammers post here in the Forums on a regular basis.

That Vietnamese coffee machine ads comes to mind. LOL It was absurd and even hilarious in a way.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 1:55 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    That Vietnamese coffee machine ads comes to mind. LOL It was absurd and even hilarious in a way.

So true!  Or the Gambling thread, which WGT refuses to lock despite being an ongoing magnet for spammers.

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 2:11 PM

SamSpayed:

SimonTheBeetle:

So true!  Or the Gambling thread, which WGT refuses to lock despite being an ongoing magnet for spammers.

I'm personally keeping my eye out for the Russian Wives ad as I've heard good things.

Signed,

Patiently awaiting "Moderation"

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 2:41 PM

SamSpayed:
    So true!  Or the Gambling thread, which WGT refuses to lock despite being an ongoing magnet for spammers

Oh yes, that one too. Just funny...

• PAGES
RSS