Forums

Help › Forums

Game auto forfeiting my games randomly

Thu, Nov 10 2022 9:07 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mojouk1
    55 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2021 9:48 AM

Hi, I’m getting really annoyed by the game randomly closing and telling me that I have forfeited when I’ve done nothing of the sort. It happens in all rooms I play in and totally at random. Some days I can play 5 games without issue and on others it happens nearly every game. 

I’m playing on an iPad Pro 12.9 2020 

Anyone else getting this?

thanks

Molly.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2021 12:16 PM

I had it happen once today on my iPad, so I deleted app, switched off iPad. After a couple of minutes switched on , reloaded app , and all fine since.

• UpWindSlicer
    111 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2021 5:45 PM

It happens to a few of my golf friends on here too. I can’t play 9 hole games because of it so I’m stuck playing 3 hole coin games. 

But it always seems to happen when I’m beating someone that’s in a higher tier or level. 

• JFallon8
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2021 10:28 AM

It been happening to me too !  and I complain to them and all they do is refund my coin 

• Marco65469
    76 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2021 4:53 PM

it's been happening to me once a day.  Even when a putt away from victory.  I play the RIO course $18,000 1hole matches, and my opponent gets WINNERS pot !!!

MARCO65469

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2021 7:48 PM

This has never happened to me. So, I am taking down all your names and plan on playing each of you in the coin rooms. Seems to me, if you all are getting forfeited, should be easy way for me to pick up coins.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2021 8:55 AM

I read of a bug where if you're invited to a game and you don't refuse it or even see the invite, you can be tossed from the game you are playing at the time. You can toggle the "offline/online" designation in controls so that won't show you being visibly online. I also read that if someone simply types in the invite, you could still get tossed even in incognito mode. 

I would hate to think that anyone is purposely trying to ruin someone's day. 

mojouk1:

Hi, I’m getting really annoyed by the game randomly closing and telling me that I have forfeited when I’ve done nothing of the sort. It happens in all rooms I play in and totally at random. Some days I can play 5 games without issue and on others it happens nearly every game. 

I’m playing on an iPad Pro 12.9 2020 

Anyone else getting this?

thanks

Molly.

• PAGES
RSS