Forums

Help › Forums

Game auto forfeiting my games randomly

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 11 2021 10:28 AM (5 replies)
  • mojouk1
    49 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2021 9:48 AM

Hi, I’m getting really annoyed by the game randomly closing and telling me that I have forfeited when I’ve done nothing of the sort. It happens in all rooms I play in and totally at random. Some days I can play 5 games without issue and on others it happens nearly every game. 

I’m playing on an iPad Pro 12.9 2020 

Anyone else getting this?

thanks

Molly.

• bossbird
    1,334 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2021 12:16 PM

I had it happen once today on my iPad, so I deleted app, switched off iPad. After a couple of minutes switched on , reloaded app , and all fine since.

• UpWindSlicer
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2021 5:45 PM

It happens to a few of my golf friends on here too. I can’t play 9 hole games because of it so I’m stuck playing 3 hole coin games. 

But it always seems to happen when I’m beating someone that’s in a higher tier or level. 

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2021 2:30 AM

Game auto forfeiting my games randomly

Game Forfeiting !!!!!

Quitters

When Players Quit

completing a game

"Game Ended Without a Winner" Error

AS: When is WGT going to fix it?

Quitters!

Forfeiture and quitting the game

Showdown Quitters

forced forfeiting a match

UpWindSlicer:

It happens to a few of my golf friends on here too. I can’t play 9 hole games because of it so I’m stuck playing 3 hole coin games. 

But it always seems to happen when I’m beating someone that’s in a higher tier or level. 

Good 1st Post Mr. Up . Above are a couple of current related threads on the topic . This is occurring on a vast basis . It is several glitches in the system that are not working as intended . Forfeiting at the wrong times , Giving the forfeit to the opposite player , The loser/quitter getting the coins , etc , etc , etc . WGT is very aware of this . And are frantically trying to get this under control .

There are a couple ways to get reimbursed .

1 is to screen shot the events of the round . So they can physically see what you are describing . That is how I do it . Of 19 times I have been falsely forfeited . Over 200,000 . I have been reimburse for every entry fee .

The other thing you can do , is write down

the Name of the room

The date

The time

The coins lost in entry fee .

They can go and look at the time line to verify your claim . Then reimburse you .

In the mean time . Continue to play as I see you do . Enjoy .

Welcome to the Forums .

CONGRATS

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2021 2:34 AM

mojouk1:

Hi, I’m getting really annoyed by the game randomly closing and telling me that I have forfeited when I’ve done nothing of the sort. It happens in all rooms I play in and totally at random. Some days I can play 5 games without issue and on others it happens nearly every game. 

I’m playing on an iPad Pro 12.9 2020 

Anyone else getting this?

thanks

Molly.

Yes Molly . It/they are big glitches . The program is set to not give those results . They are trying to fix it .

• JFallon8
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2021 10:28 AM

It been happening to me too !  and I complain to them and all they do is refund my coin 

RSS