Forums

Help › Forums

The Turf War

Fri, Jul 9 2021 2:18 AM (3 replies)
  • JoeyJBoyle
    228 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2021 3:40 PM

How the hell is my club supposed to win a Turf War when 90% of the time we are playing against Legends and Champions. I just played 5 20k games and lost every one to Legends. My club members are complaining that they are wasting their time and coins playing opponents completely out of their league. Most members no longer want to participate in the Turf Wars...

JoeyJBoyle

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2021 5:58 AM

You can’t really compete in turf wars unless you have players with big enough coin balances that they can afford to lose. I suggest you consider why and for what reason you play on turf wars , and if it is because you want to win super passes to play in the clash , try and recruit more mobile players who tend to have more experience in turf wars. 
    Building balance of coins takes time , try not to go in rooms when there are few players in them . Goodluck 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2021 7:12 AM

JoeyJBoyle:

How the hell is my club supposed to win a Turf War when 90% of the time we are playing against Legends and Champions. I just played 5 20k games and lost every one to Legends. My club members are complaining that they are wasting their time and coins playing opponents completely out of their league. Most members no longer want to participate in the Turf Wars...

JoeyJBoyle

Really you aren't even looking at it correctly.

The reality is that if you don't have anyone that plays Bellagio you'll rarely win. And only against a club that also doesn't have any Bellagio Players. One player that plays Bellagio will have their club win 75% of the matches. More if they are willing to put the time in and burn money on passes. 

Turf Wars If i put up 15-20 million (3-4 Bellagio wins) that will win 75% of the TW matchups.

The best H2H players play in Bellagio. They are the ones winning Turf Wars. So really i don't see the problem. Turf Wars have more skill involved than Clashes which is 98% about volume and not skill. 

• PRIESTESS
    10,700 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2021 2:18 AM

JoeyJBoyle:

JoeyJBoyle

Agree 100%  use 100 passes or more? to activate the war then play a club who you have no chance against. There should be leagues like in football where you go up and down the leagues depending on performance. That way yul find a turf war where most games are even, Very poorly thought out.!!

RSS