Forums

Help › Forums

1st semester, 1st post

Thu, Jul 8 2021 6:08 PM (6 replies)
  • Igor3472
    133 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2021 3:00 PM

Hello everybody

Firstly I would like to thank all the people who post so great tips on this forum. It helps me

(and others) a lot.

As hack and amateur I have had very good results thanks to the luck of the beginners

surely.

Then I was promote at Pro tier and I had trouble with GIR. And when I hit level 50 I go to Pro

Tour and I had difficulty with putting also. But it is the same fun to make approach putt to

save par (or « save » boggey) than to make birdy.

fun+emotions+struggle= golf. Isn’t it !

Six months and I can’t ding a shot(maybe 1/20). So I try to choose the good side of my

« missding »(wind or slope) and it works (when I get it right).

What can I say to other rookies ? Don’t touch the backspin, the ball will land shorter but rolls

almost the same and your shot will have more deviation if you don’t ding (like me). Maybe

take some notes here and there.

My goal for the rest of the year is to try to reach even on the difficult courses and under par

on the others. I hope to be close to it because I miss many putts by 1 inch or less! And

always be happy when I am in the leaderboard (even for 1 crédit) and also when I am not

because I have a very good time playing golf.

Ok I am too long like my pitch shots ; so thank you for reading and sorry for my english ....

I am french !!!

Cordially,

Igor

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2021 10:02 AM

Good luck on your continuing journey Igor. You have a positive spirit and enjoy each new challenge that comes along, and I think that's the very best way to approach this game.

Nigel.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2021 11:15 AM

@Igor,viva le tour!!!

• RickinWaSt
    2,069 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2021 10:45 PM

You may think about joining a country club which had great advantages.

• Igor3472
    133 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2021 4:44 AM

Hello all

This one is a thank's post :

to Wutpa for his kind response and encouragements

to pdb1 for its iconic trophy; I wanted to win it so badly ! (you may note that I have followed your advice for the CC.

to jacktrade51 for the club invite of course! And all the other clubs that contacted me.

And for those who took the time to post here.

I wish you all the very best.

Bye, I am going to hit some balls

Igor

RSS