Forums

Help › Forums

TOP Items To FIX

Mon, Aug 2 2021 7:23 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • golfingguitarist
    56 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2021 8:16 PM

I am asking for a couple of additions to the game that were standard on the old Flash version & a couple of SIMPLE tweaks that your engineers could change easily... I think MOST will agree. 

#1) Please add the YARDAGE/FEET to the Overview Map on the right of the playing screen. This helps speed the game up tremendously when people can see their yardage or putt length & do part of their math before it's even their turn. 

#2 Please make all the Camera Views accessible at all times whether it's our turn or not. It used to be this way. 

And these are easy, COMMON SENSE Fixes:

#3) Please reserve the HEARTBEAT for actual great shots of at least ONE (1) yard or closer. I would vote for within a foot.  These 3 yard heartbeat shots are not always that great.

#4) Please explain to the engineers that the phrase "Never up, Never in" should only be said when you come up SHORT on a putt. I have rolled it way past the hole & I get this statement that makes no sense to people who play.  The whole meaning is that a short putt can NEVER go in 100% of the time. This is why you try to go a foot or two past the hole on putting speed. 

Please & Thank You!  This is my Christmas Wish List! That gives you 6 months...? 

• littleboots
    229 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2021 4:59 PM

I'll add one: Let us lock the position of the shot tracer. I have to move it out of my face on every single shot.

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2021 4:03 AM

littleboots:
    I have to move it out of my face on every single shot.

Maybe move your screen back from your face so its not so close.

• rkburd
    102 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2021 3:26 PM

This could not be more spot on !! Thank you

• golfingguitarist
    56 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2021 5:27 PM

Pdb1:

The first two items are not SIMPLE but would be nice. I used the yardage all the time on the overview map. It would be nice to have it again. The camera angles would be nice but not essential. 
    As far as the last two items, they should be extremely SIMPLE for a computer programmer to fix. 

-All you have to do is make sure that the 'SHORT' phrase is ONLY for putts that come up short, not long. Seems like a simple IF THIS, THEN THAT command. Even I know that. 

-As far as the heartbeat, it is RIDICULOUS to have it for 10 ft. shots. PERIOD. Once again, a simple algorithm of 1 or 2 ft. or closer ONLY gets a heartbeat.

I play with the sound on exclusively. If you don't, that's on you but I use the audio portion of the game & don't apprectiate your belittling attitude of something I, as a paying customer find important in my game play.
    Are you a spokesperson for WGT? Because you are horrible if you are... PLEASE WGT, look into these fixes as I & I'm sure many others find them IMPORTANT.

• Trtr30
    32 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2021 7:20 PM

golfingguitarist:

-As far as the heartbeat, it is RIDICULOUS to have it for 10 ft. shots. PERIOD. Once again, a simple algorithm of 1 or 2 ft. or closer ONLY gets a heartbeat.

I think this is tier-dependent. At lower tiers, 10 ft makes a lot of sense and gives people a sense of both accomplishment and encouragement. It may not matter to you as a Tour Legend but I suspect you liked it as an Amateur or even a Pro.

• Trtr30
    32 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2021 7:34 PM

pdb1:

As far as heartbeats and comments . I plead ignorance . Had no idea it was good or bad .

As someone who has been playing less than 7 months it’s always nice to see the heartbeat. Makes me realize I did something right in terms of club selection, amount of spin, length of backswing, etc. (or I just got lucky).

• RobHon
    77 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2021 7:14 PM

littleboots:

I'll add one: Let us lock the position of the shot tracer. I have to move it out of my face on every single shot.

YES!!!

+1,000,000

The shot tracer is really very useful, but PLEASE don't place it right in the middle of the screen so we can't see anything else for EVERY shot. It is very annoying to have to move it every single shot, often multiple times should you change camera view. 

• PAGES
RSS