Forums

Help › Forums

Coin leaderboards

Thu, Jul 1 2021 2:50 AM (4 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2021 7:07 AM

It appears coin leaderboards haven’t been reset again this week , any reason why ?

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2021 9:14 AM

bossbird:

It appears coin leaderboards haven’t been reset again this week , any reason why ?

Doesnt really matter. they are about the most worthless reward in the game. 

The rewards are a pittance. No point in even looking at them. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2021 10:43 AM

To some people they matter ! If someone is sitting in first place , they will be wanting their rewards , that’s how it should work. 

Whether you want or need the coins is irrelevant they should be reset and payouts made . 

• cw0203
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2021 12:03 PM

bossbird:

To some people they matter ! If someone is sitting in first place , they will be wanting their rewards , that’s how it should work. 

Whether you want or need the coins is irrelevant they should be reset and payouts made . 

Agreed. I finished third in the diamond II division and I'd like my coins.

• JugularJane
    72 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2021 2:50 AM

Mythanatos:

bossbird:

Doesnt really matter. they are about the most worthless reward in the game. 

The rewards are a pittance. No point in even looking at them. 

its OK saying that being a level 114 Champion! Think about the level 14 Amateur who never goes above 35,000 total and wants to start playing Coin games.

RSS