Help › Forums

Stroke play: I want 13 speeds but only 12 is available

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 27 2021 3:18 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2021 12:18 PM

The only way I have found to practice champ greens (13) is to set up a no-purse, multi-play CC tournament with 13 greens.  Make it one or two rounds and leave it active for a week or two.

Name it for what it is - Champ Greens Practice.

Works for me.

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2021 5:50 PM

DoctorLarry:

The only way I have found to practice champ greens (13) is to set up a no-purse, multi-play CC tournament with 13 greens.  Make it one or two rounds and leave it active for a week or two.

Name it for what it is - Champ Greens Practice.

Works for me.

Was trying to avoid doing that but that is exactly what was done. Thanks for the great ;) suggestion 

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2021 9:33 AM

I agree we need C13 greens in stroke play practice rounds. I know we can setup CC tourneys with C13 (even faster) to work out learning. But in practice mode you have the putt preview and mulligan features allowing you to try different approaches to figure things out. It's the same as using the mulligan feature when working out different approach shots to a green having the ability to repeat the shot form the same place over and over.

Also, if C13 can be added I'd love to have C14, C14.5. I'm surprised how different they are from 13.

Have fun and hit 'em straight,

John

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2021 3:18 AM

yes, would love to be able to have 13's, 14's and even 14.5's to practice on.  

While they are at it, give us a putting green of every course in the game, as the actual putting green is useless.

• PAGES
RSS