Help › Forums

Stroke play: I want 13 speeds but only 12 is available

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 27 2021 3:18 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2021 10:04 AM

In the stroke play tab when I go to play a ranked round my options are set for me but I’d like to be playing at a harder setting and that’s not possible. As I am a legend, it is medium winds and 12 greens but I want to practice Erin Hills on high winds and 13 greens and don’t want to set up a tournament in my CC  

can 13 speeds or greater be added to the options within the stroke play tab?   

thanks

BWerthy

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2021 2:09 PM

BWerthy:
    Ask WGT! They won't listen here...

In ranked play, "12" seems to be our number.

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2021 2:16 PM

alosso:

How does one ask WGT?  I figured someone checked the product suggestion thread.  I’m guessing it is just us players that mess around in here. 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2021 3:22 PM

BWerthy:
     I’m guessing it is just us players that mess around in here. 
    Mostly so :(

You may "contact WGT" below, or write on the active mods' walls for a chance of a reply.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Jun 27 2021 3:27 AM

BWerthy:

alosso:

How does one ask WGT?  I figured someone checked the product suggestion thread.  I’m guessing it is just us players that mess around in here. 

Here is a novel idea. If you want 13 green speed up your game and make tour legend or champion. As champion our default green speed is 13 and occasionally we even get 14, 

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Sun, Jun 27 2021 1:48 PM

borntobesting:

Here is a novel idea. If you want 13 green speed up your game and make tour legend or champion. As champion our default green speed is 13 and occasionally we even get 14, 

FYI this 👆🏼 feels like a dig.  I’ve been playing a year and it won’t be much longer before I am  tour legend and will really be up there with the big boys   

And all Legend RG’s or Legend brackets are set at 13 speeds.  I’m fine with them. I actually prefer that speed over 12. And since I don’t want to pay 100 credits just to practice 13 greens, I just asked to have the course I wanted set up with the conditions I wanted in my CC. 

Alosso gave all the info I needed, but I was ultimately hoping to not have to set up a tournament in my CC and just to use the stroke play option in the game modes section  

one last thing. I know you aren’t a big fan of me, but your comment is less helpful and more derisive. 

• NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Sun, Jun 27 2021 2:33 PM

BWerthy:

I definitely support this. 

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Sun, Jun 27 2021 10:23 PM

BWerthy:

I support this also.  It would help Legends and below prepare for their eventual move up to TL and beyond.

• rdodge
    95 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2021 4:04 AM

SamSpayed:

BWerthy:

I support this also.  It would help Legends and below prepare for their eventual move up to TL and beyond.

you could try multi player stroke and set the rank level legend and higher ....might work the odd time , depends on luck

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2021 2:26 PM

Appreciate it sir. But I’m strictly on an iPhone 7, options limited 

• PAGES
RSS