Forums

Help › Forums

The Penalty Box - Moves Toward 50

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 23 2022 12:03 PM (6 replies)
  • MsDuck
    9 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2021 2:35 PM

Congratulations to TPB on a couple more gold putters!  50 is just around the corner.

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2021 7:57 AM

Why do they want them?  I checked a lot of their members' profiles and hardly anyone uses them!  And it's no indication of how good they are at the game either, it simply means they burn lots of credits buying and gifting CC passes so that they get more points than anyone else!

One word - pointless!

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2021 5:18 AM

MioKontic:

Why do they want them?  I checked a lot of their members' profiles and hardly anyone uses them!  And it's no indication of how good they are at the game either, it simply means they burn lots of credits buying and gifting CC passes so that they get more points than anyone else!

One word - pointless!

just like your reply is pointless. the reasons they want them is none of your business just as how much they spend in passes. stay in your one person country club troll.

• AlejandroR5
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2022 8:08 AM

Hi MsDuck and Billy!

I’m looking to become a member of The Penalty Box. 

I’m a super active player moving up the ranks (Legend at level 88) and want to join the club to play clashes.

Will you consider sending me an invite to join?

All the best! 

• Kenbo00
    434 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2022 4:39 AM

If you had the opportunity to play along side of these people you would understand just how good they all are at game, and how much we challenge each other clash in and clash out. Aside from clashing we all enjoy allot off things the game has to offer. Clashing is just one thing we do. The great thing about this game is you can choose your club, choose the way you want to play, and have the freedom to question everyone else's choices. And to your point... yes, most of us use our putters.

• pjsbush74
    359 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2022 1:11 PM

Do you actually enjoy the clash kenbo ? Personally playing 35 rounds in a day is dedication at the top level hats off to you .. you must have a lot of free time to play that many rounds in a day .. some people just like to play as they please casual games as and when .. not my idea of fun add to that the expense of all the passes and balls you must use must be a costly exercise and for what a gold putter that you need to put your mind through mental torture for 48 hours .. each to there own and i admire your dedication to the clash hats off sir

• Kenbo00
    434 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2022 12:03 PM

Yup… I can say that clashing is what keeps me playing. I’ve always liked competing to win, but also with myself. I set a goal each clash and try to acieve it. I play alongside of some of the best players in this game, and who love to clash as much as I do. As of this post TPB is well past 50 clash wins and growing. The best part is seeing others awarded a gp. TPB is a great club to be part of!

Clash #167 GP award winner (2QUESTIONS)!!

RSS