Help › Forums

WGT's constant "issues"!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 21 2021 1:53 PM (5 replies)
  • SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2021 12:21 PM

June 21, 2021

Well, I see today that my PROFILE PHO is missing........not surprised.  Don't know about any of you other WGT Members......but, I'm really getting tired of these constant "issues and shut-down periods" we all have had to experience here on WGT.

Come on WGT.....Can you please get a BETTER Server and/or some IT people that can keep this site up and running properly......EVERY DAY.

Over the past 5 plus years.....I have been a loyal WGT player.....and have spend no telling how much $$$ on this WGT Game.  If these "shut-downs and glitches" continue......I'm quitting.....which means...no more $$$$$ from me for WGT.  And I do pay with CASH not with SURVEYS.

WGT probably has Millions of Members....but, they have already lost many on January 1, 2021.....don't think they wish to lose more Members due to these glitches.

Come on WGT.....We would ALL appreciate it, if you wouldd get it together on your end.

MANY THANKS!

Jim

• reggie7900
    911 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2021 12:37 PM

I've lost mine too always something going wrong. 

Kevin. 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2021 12:52 PM

might be doing updates again without having a downtime

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2021 1:08 PM

There are two downtimes coming up, one for tomorrow night and another a week later.

• rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2021 1:12 PM

WGT has no IT people....

Only people that know how to count $$$$$, your $$$$

• THUNDERTOM
    381 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2021 1:53 PM

Contact your BBB in your area and complain there. The last time i told people to do this   WGT took down my post.

RSS