Playing lower tier levels

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 4 2021 9:11 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SlickHunter
    1,033 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2021 4:16 AM

azdave:

I really enjoyed the combination of my equipment and the back 9 of Wolfcreek when playing at Tour Master tier.  Now that I am at Legend tier I am not enjoying the game anymore.  I'm nearly 300 consecutive days played so I am hesitant to take some time off.  Is there anyway to dial it back to a previous tier?

I had the same feeling when I turned Legend, quit playing for 8 months, came back and still playing. Have a little patience, you’ll catch up with the best.

• Dex000
    104 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2021 7:18 PM

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2021 8:21 AM

azdave:

I really enjoyed the combination of my equipment and the back 9 of Wolfcreek when playing at Tour Master tier.  Now that I am at Legend tier I am not enjoying the game anymore.  I'm nearly 300 consecutive days played so I am hesitant to take some time off.  Is there anyway to dial it back to a previous tier?

Very good and interesting 1st post Dave . Puzzling it took you 13 years to discoverthis .

azdave:
    This has been a more helpful experience than I was expecting.  I appreciate every response.  I have learned a lot from your feedback.

You do play plenty . I don't suggest another account . Legend tier will become more enjoyable . Hopefully sooner than later .

azdave:
    I bought a couple of clubs to try and cobble together a bag of weapons that may help keep my interest going.  I can't see myself being more extravagant so If that doesn't work maybe I can start over with a new registration/identity.  

Usually one wouldn't choose to start over , rather than upgrade .

There is nothing extravagant about progressing comfortably . But upgrading to full sets of good equipment that feels good to you . Is just one of the goals one has in this journey . You will be amazed at how better equipment helps one to enjoy all of this much more .

It is never too late . You have a very good start .

I would assume by your name , that you are from somewhere near the Valley . As am I .

Anyway , welcome to the Forums .

CONGRATS

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2021 9:11 AM

And as I failed to mention . You are a valid " TRAILBLAZER " . That is awesome .

CONGRATS .

click here . And here and here to see more about " TRAILBLAZERS ".

• PAGES
RSS