Forums

Help › Forums

TO CATCH A CHEAT

Tue, Jan 11 2022 2:25 PM (167 replies)
  • Bowl64
    3,035 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2021 6:19 AM

I don`t play showdowms or coingames anylonger, did for a short while but i figured what`s the point. Playing masters and legends with a 150 average, watching them stick approaches 1 foot from the pin time after time and when having long putts never miss. 

Naaa, never again.

Bjorn

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,597 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2021 5:48 PM

craigswan:
    Before he hit he sent me a message .

I've reported comments to WGT. Their response is to "turn off chat". Yup, that's a WGT response.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,597 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2021 5:53 PM

Bowl64:
    Playing masters and legends with a 150 average, watching them stick approaches 1 foot from the pin time after time and when having long putts never miss. 

As a TC myself, I am always giving up 50 to 100 yards on the drive. As for "sticking approaches", we can "stick" them with any of them.

Also, Apparel goes a long way in the scores they can shoot. It took 10 months for me, but now I have level 10 Apparel too!

As for their 150 averages, they just don't play in any CC Tournaments! It's a Topgolf thing, I think.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,597 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2021 7:10 PM

BillyGore:
    both times he has quit on the first hole and the game tells me that I have forfeited and the game is over. T

If you're playing Head to Head, click on the little gear thing right next to EXIT. Then click on HELP CENTER, then CONTACT US and explain what happened. WGT will get back to you within a day and refund your coins. Try it even if it happened a few weeks ago (it can't hurt).

• bossbird
    1,484 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 9:16 AM

I reported the player who is a two account holder , who as a pro playing less than a week , scored -12 !! But WGT haven’t responded , they don’t seem to care , maybe it’s because his alter ego benefactor has bought thousands of credits worth of equipment, balls and boosters , , both accounts have been reported . Shame the cheater has walked away with third place in the showdown 

• amateur4sure
    2,102 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 10:35 AM

craigswan:

I joined a coin game head to head against an american player .

One hole only .

I went first and hit my drive .

Before he hit he sent me a message .

Are you a nig ger .

I ignored that and kept on playing .

We eventually made the green .

Then another message came thru .

You nig ger's are everywhere .

I was actually a bit shocked .

I must have a great sun tan on my avator .

WOW Craig that is beyond disgusting, People like that should not exist or be allowed to breathe the same air the rest of us do. Pure Pond Life Mate.    We should have a thread that WGT  Allows called  "Name & Shame" so the rest of us can avoid ever meeting these kind of arrogant Morons.....

Come on WGT step up your game and get rid of this Racist *** please.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,597 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 10:51 AM

bossbird:
    o playing less than a week , scored -12 !! But WGT haven’t responded , they don’t seem to care

Give me the details and I'll report the cheat. I don't seem to have your problem with WGT action.

• DodgyPutter
    4,047 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 11:18 AM

DuFussMcGoo:
    Give me the details and I'll report the cheat. I don't seem to have your problem with WGT action.

Have a look at his activity (wall posts) and you'll get there :-)

The account he's talking about, the second one, joined on October the 16th.

• craigswan
    22,739 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 11:32 AM

Cannot remember his name but i did beat him on the tie break .

900 coins but tainted by him .

I think what he was doing was trying shock tactics to put his opponent's off their game .

• bossbird
    1,484 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 11:56 AM

DodgyPutter:

DuFussMcGoo:

Have a look at his activity (wall posts) and you'll get there :-)

The account he's talking about, the second one, joined on October the 16th.

Thanks dodgyputter , 

RSS