Forums

Help › Forums

Consecutive Days Bonus Reset

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 15 2021 1:49 AM (8 replies)
  • PuttWhiffer
    57 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 6:49 PM

I believe some sort of glitch happened today (6/10/2021). Early this morning I purposely signed into the game and played a quick 3 hole practice round to ensure my Consecutive Days Played Bonus would not be missed. This evening I signed back into the game only to find my Consecutive Days Played had reset back to day one.

I have already submitted a ticket to WGT regarding this matter. Is this my best course of action, or is there someone/somewhere I can report this problem to?

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2021 6:52 AM

I have 2 friends with problem. They contacted Wgt & low & behold they helped them with the cons days.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2021 5:43 PM

PuttWhiffer:
    I have already submitted a ticket to WGT regarding this matter. Is this my best course of action, or is there someone/somewhere I can report this problem to?

That's your best course of action.  Give them a few days to respond.  Usually within 1-4 days they'll get to you, and will likely restore your CDP streak.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2021 1:06 AM

PuttWhiffer, for future reference you only have to hit one shot to continue your CDP, not one round, not one hole, just one shot.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2021 1:25 PM

@puttwhiffer,same thing happened to me. I took same course of action,still waiting to hear from c/s.       P.S. Yesterday (6/12) when i went in to play after 8pm eastern time,my cdp was day 3 after i played and returned to opening page ,my cdp reset to 1 again. Thx wgt you're greaaaaaat!

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Sun, Jun 13 2021 8:33 PM

Remember, most of the WGT service guys work Mon-Fri.  So if you file a problem on Friday or Saturday, you might not hear back until Tues-Wed.  That has been consistent over my 8+ years in WGT.

And Scott is right, just 1 shot to extend the CDP.  But one has to complete the round (even if just 3 hole practice round) to get credit for the points

Tom

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Jun 13 2021 8:50 PM

jacktrade51:
    But one has to complete the round (even if just 3 hole practice round) to get credit for the points
    Not in my experience:

CDP XPs + shot XPs are awarded immediately - by quitting, you only miss the display, and of course the "round finished" awards.

• PuttWhiffer
    57 Posts
    Mon, Jun 14 2021 4:11 AM

Thanks to all for their responses. WGT has responded to my help ticket and reinstated my CDP. Thanks to them as well.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2021 1:49 AM

PuttWhiffer:

Thanks to all for their responses. WGT has responded to my help ticket and reinstated my CDP. Thanks to them as well.

Glad you had your CDP reinstated. I had computer issues the other day and lost my CDP. Sent Champ a message and 24 hours later it was reinstated. 

RSS