Clash 152 — Palming off new tee markers

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 10 2021 9:46 PM (8 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,957 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 10:19 AM

Breeze barely keeps the bugs at bay.

Greens are tournament 12.

Our rounds so far have been Cong, Oak, and Pebble. . . all B9’s.

In the ho-hum 70’s on the leaderboard.  Is there a course where more birdies are possible still waiting for us?  Do tell.

GLTA!

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 10:38 AM

AlaskanDame:
    rounds so far have been Cong, Oak, and Pebble. . . all B9’s.

How does one Club get the Back 9 of Oakmont, while another Club gets the Front 9 of Oakmont? Another programming issues or are you not paying attn folks. 

Not to matter anyway, it's still boring.

GLA! lol

• AlaskanDame
    18,957 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 10:42 AM

You’re right…it was the F9 of Oakmont.  I didn’t play that round and the report to me was in error.  Thanks for the clarification.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 11:43 AM

We have had 2 Oakmont and one congressional , I think the 4th is chambers bay 

• phipster
    4,426 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 2:10 PM

Congressional B9, Chambers Bay B9, Oakmont F9 and Pebble Beach B9 and I have managed a three putt bogey on each of my rounds so far...

• AlaskanDame
    18,957 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 5:10 PM

phipster:

Congressional B9, Chambers Bay B9, Oakmont F9 and Pebble Beach B9 and I have managed a three putt bogey on each of my rounds so far...

LOL.

I appreciate your candor. . . and good humor.  It’s the only way to approach this game, isn’t it?

My members using Mac have not been able to play this Clash.  Anyone else having this happen to their Mac users?

• EdwardTLogan
    504 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 5:45 PM

iOS and the WGT launcher are working fine for me.  On my Samsung tablet I get the error message about the pine trees and have to reboot.  Once I log back in it asks me if I want to resume of forfeit.  If I select resume it makes me buy a pass even though I have heaps already. I've emailed WGT about it, seems like it will be an issue for the entire clash, the android app (at least here in Australia) either hasn't been updated or if it has, the latest version has a bug in it,

• Ashtyler0
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 6:33 PM

Exactly the same problem here. I'm in New Zealand (You're Australia I see) and none of our other club members have an issue. They're mostly in the US but some are on Android. Wonder if we received a local update that's messed things up?

• beerstine
    664 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 9:46 PM

The game can usually be resumed after restart, but sometimes with a request to buy a pass when I have multiple available already.

RSS