Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for a CC

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 11 2021 8:09 AM (6 replies)
  • JoelBensenor
    17 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 9:03 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Joel, and I'm from Argentina. I've been playing WGT for a couple of years, but lost interest in the game since its format changed. Now I'm back on it, and trying to join a nice CC, with gentle people but also an active club, with tournaments with credits and that kind of stuff. 

Please let me know if there's any club available to join. Thank you in advance, 

Joel.

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 10:26 AM

My club always has a minimum of 10 to 12 club tournaments at all times. Among these are some that are tier specific and most of the time you'll find win free money tournaments. Trophies given for your great shots, Discord, turf war and clash participation if you want to but not required, you'll find it all. I have sent an invite to you.

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 3:00 PM

Joel,

Thanks for joining. You are a solid addition to our membership.

- - BogeyOne (Martin)

• Steemer31
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 7:32 PM

Do you have room for another one? I joined WGT about 1.5 years ago, joined a club and never realized that this was a dead CC. 

thanks! 

• Steemer31
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2021 7:32 PM

Do you have room for another one? I joined WGT about 1.5 years ago, joined a club and never realized that this was a dead CC. 

thanks! 

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2021 7:31 AM

Steemer31:

thanks! 

Yes, you would be most welcome to join our active club. I just sent you an invite.

• Steemer31
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2021 8:09 AM

Thanks! Where does the invite show up? Sorry…still a little bit of a rookie on some of this. 

RSS