Forums

Help › Forums

One & Done 2021 Week 23 - Palmetto Championship

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 16 2021 1:13 PM (40 replies)
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 9:27 AM

For some reason I thought the US Open was this week which is tough because there was too much that happened last week to just have another regular event following it. We discussed this initially when we went back to golf last year, there would probably be some weird incidents happening, little did I think it would be this far down the road. For anyone asking, I gifted a sleeve to mrmp1, it was the least we could do for having his guy withdraw up 6. Congratulations to ostfridel I guess, you did have the winner so those credits have been added to your account.

One last note before getting into this week. I hope everyone was able to watch the Women's US Open at Merion this past week. I feel awful for Lexi Thompson and I think everyone whose played saw that chip on 11 and thought, "uh-oh". For those that didn't see it, she chili dipped a 30-yard chip shot and barely got it to the front of the green, a shot I like to execute 3-4 times during my round.

Alright, so Palmetto Championship (should be RBC Canada, sorry Gepetto). Here is everything you will need for the week and the spreadsheet is almost updated so within the hour will be through the Memorial. We are playing for a sleeve of balls, but remember we have another major with big prizes next week! Good luck!

One & Done Sheet

Player's Used Sheet

Palmetto Championship Field 

-WGTJudgeSmails

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 9:34 AM

WGTJudgeSmails:
    One last note before getting into this week. I hope everyone was able to watch the Women's US Open at Merion this past week.

Missed that. I was watching the one on Olympic.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 9:57 AM

Thank you very much, Judge. I am very happy about the win.

Will post my pick for this week later after had a look at the field.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 10:22 AM

Team EBK selects fellow canuck Nick Taylor this week pls Judge.  thx.

• reggie7900
    912 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 10:24 AM

Eric van rooyen for team reggie cheers. 

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 10:42 AM

think its about time for this guy to get hot

BROOKS KOEPKA,

• phipster
    4,427 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 10:58 AM

My old favourite Ian Poulter is top of the power rankings which is naturally the kiss of death or at least a missed cut so he is my choice this week...!

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 12:10 PM

Tommy Fleetwood please

• RMS1364
    140 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 12:17 PM

Ian Poulter, thx. RMS

• almancini
    203 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 7:02 PM

Tyrell Hatton for team mancini thx