Forums

Help › Forums

Two questions

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 3 2021 10:16 AM (7 replies)
  • weesojer
    16 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2021 7:43 AM

Hi folks, question one, how do I sell my hybrid, I don't see any option to do this. Question two, if I download the sim to my laptop, can I play from another location or from abroad, say Spain or would this be seen to be another account?

Thanks in anticipation, John 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2021 9:08 AM

• weesojer
    16 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2021 1:26 AM

Thanks for the reply Don, the problem is trying to unequip the club, all I seem to be able to do is swap it for the WGT free initial one

John

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2021 9:29 AM

weesojer:

Thanks for the reply Don, the problem is trying to unequip the club, all I seem to be able to do is swap it for the WGT free initial one

John

After you click on WOOD on the left side of the menu, there will be a menu at the top of the page... DRIVERS  -  HYBRID/WOOD  -  WEDGES  You can click on any of those and equip anything available.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2021 10:11 AM

weesojer:

John

In settings change customize equipment from normal to advanced. This will allow you to replace your hybrid with the optional club of your choice.

• weesojer
    16 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2021 1:46 AM

Advanced settings don't work either, my real problem is that I want to play with three wedges and the only thing with the green aell button is s wedge!!!

Beyond frustration lol

John

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2021 8:12 AM

weesojer:

Advanced settings don't work either, my real problem is that I want to play with three wedges and the only thing with the green aell button is s wedge!!!

Beyond frustration lol

John

By using the following link, are these the EXACT steps you are taking?

How to play with 3 Wedges

Video courtesy of ScottHope

Don

• weesojer
    16 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2021 10:16 AM

Don, you are a star, as is scotthope. I knew I was missing a step but couldn't figure it out, so simple once you've been led by the nose

Thank you good sir

John

RSS