Forums

Help › Forums

Here's a suggestion, stop stealing my friggin coins!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 6 2021 3:36 PM (7 replies)
  • rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2021 4:11 PM

Anyone notice that when you hit play now, then choose a room, that if its looking for an opponent, and you hit cancel that they pocket the coins you put up?

THEY DO, and it's friggin BS

money grabbing pricks!

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2021 10:54 PM

rjteeithi:

Anyone notice that when you hit play now, then choose a room, that if its looking for an opponent, and you hit cancel that they pocket the coins you put up?

money grabbing pricks!

It's probably a timing thing.  They probably matched you up with an opponent a split-second before you hit CANCEL.

I'm sure if you send an email to moneygrabbingpricks@worldgolftour.com explaining the situation, they'll look into it for you and probably reimburse you the coins you lost.

Good luck!

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2021 7:03 AM

rjteeithi:

money grabbing pricks!

Funny thing...that's the same addressee most Canucks use when mailing in their income tax assessment. I wonder if WGT is in cahoots with the CRA (Cdn Revenue Agency)?

ct

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2021 11:36 AM

pdb1:

The reason I say the above is . My program is a little slower than some . Too many times during the load rendering . Prior to the tee . The opponent quits . Quits so fast . That I get a message :

Paul, with as many times you have mentioned it, about your slow internet.  Are you now on dial up.

• rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2021 5:15 PM

SamSpayed:

rjteeithi:

money grabbing pricks!

I'm sure if you send an email to moneygrabbingpricks@worldgolftour.com explaining the situation, they'll look into it for you and probably reimburse you the coins you lost.

Good luck!

NICE!

Coins are TP to me so Ill just pitch my *** and move on...

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2021 3:36 PM

pdb1:

garyk49:
    Paul, with as many times you have mentioned it, about your slow internet.  Are you now on dial up.

No . I have 2 choices . Well 4 actually .

2 different TMobile WiFi's . 1 from my phone and 1 from my tablet .

2 satellite WiFi's . 1 - 2G and 1 - 5G .

If I could put all 4 together . That might be okay .

I don't have a land line hard wire ethernet WiFi available in my area .

Plus I live in a particularly dead area . Somewhere in the Sonoran Desert .

So I get no joy here .

WGT should ask Yancy to find Paul.

RSS