Help › Forums

Community Update June 2021

Fri, Jun 25 2021 3:43 PM (55 replies)
  • fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2021 9:09 AM

pdb1:

Why can't I enter for the 3rd round ?

You didn't shoot a 2nd round score. You played 6 holes out of 9 in the first round in +1. You were given +3 for the 3 holes you did not play, and therefore did not qualify for the elimination round. This is why it says you didn't play it. The final round is closing shortly. Having not qualified for and through the elimination round, you are also not able to play in the final round.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2021 10:26 AM

Paul these showdowns are 9 holes in each round, but you only play 3 holes at a time.  It appears that you played the first 2 sets (hole 1-3) the (holes 4-6) you never played the 3rd set (holes 7-9).

You needed to play all 3 sets in the first round (qualifying) to advance to the elimination round.  And then again all 3 sets in the second round (elimination) to advance to the final round. 

The 3 set must be played within the time period for each round or you get a bogey for the holes not played.

Kinda/sorta like speed brackets (24 hours).

• RickRR
    118 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2021 2:21 PM

Just to add to the list of nothing fixed. How about fixing the Notebook issue? When you scroll through the Notebook it changes your club selection. And for myself,  I set my shot up or having an idea what I want to hit before reading the Notebook and sometimes forget to check the club selection again and it is a big issue when you expect to carry 194 and it carries 239 (i.e. Torrey Pines #3). Forget the clothing and fix the real issues.

• redduck45
    20 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2021 2:51 AM

easy if i lose to players i hire a hitman to knock them off kids family etc then i cannot lose to them ever because they are dead lol 

• drenni
    459 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2021 1:13 PM

when we got new course 2 play with friends

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2021 4:29 PM

drenni:

when we got new course 2 play with friends

It was mentioned in the first post:

WGTChampion:
    Torrey Pines will be added to all your favorite game modes at the end of June. That means coin games, match play, alt shot, single player rounds, country club tournaments.

RSS