Forums

Help › Forums

Australian courses

Sun, Aug 15 2021 7:49 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Hackatbest
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2021 10:12 PM

Any chance of getting any Australian courses on WGT, Royal Melbourne, Moona Links, Kingston heath??

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2021 2:46 PM

It would be great, not only limited to Australia but also around the Globe.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2021 2:41 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

It would be great, not only limited to Australia but also around the Globe.

Agreed.  And I'm sure the WGT photographers wouldn't mind a working vacation to a nice international destination 😁

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2021 3:02 PM

SamSpayed:
    Agreed.  And I'm sure the WGT photographers wouldn't mind a working vacation to a nice international destination 😁

True that! Another good reason to go for it! 😄

• TboneChop
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2021 11:13 PM

Barnbougle x 2, The National x 3, Dent Island, King Island, all of the Morn Pen and the sandbelt… need I go on? Perhaps we need an OzGT app?

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 9:59 AM

Near my house there is one called -UFO- which allows you to play in jeans. Since I have always worn jeans I would like WGT to consider it ;-)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 12:08 PM

Gepetto1958:

Near my house there is one called -UFO- which allows you to play in jeans. Since I have always worn jeans I would like WGT to consider it ;-)

Are you talking about the one in Laval? If so, that's a place where lots of memories of my adolescence live. I wonder if they still have that driving range open 24 hours during summertime. I used to hit ball after ball after ball since the night before all through the dawn. And go out for early rounds on the same day. Crazy times in early 90's with a tremendous passion for it...

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 3:20 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Are you talking about the one in Laval?

hé OUI!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 5:13 PM

Gepetto1958:
    hé OUI!

Ah ouais, je le savais. J'avais le pressentiment de ça. 

Chaque soirée, j'attendais que mon père s'endorme pour que je puisse quasiment "voler" son char pour y aller. Mais là une nuit, j'ai eu un pneu à plat sur l'autoroute au chemin du retour chez-moi à minuit, alors je l'ai remplacé avec ce petit pneu de remplacement qui était en arrière dans le trunk. Le matin, mon vieux qui se rendait à son bureau est revenu du garage et a voulu me tuer avec mon fer 7. J'ai attrapé son poignet et lui ai dit : "Tu peux faire n'importe quoi, mais s'il te plaît, magane pas mes bâtons." Maintenant, j'ai un fils qui arrive à mon âge à l'époque et mon vieux, il me manque beaucoup.

Merci de l'avoir confirmé, Gepetto. Bonne fin de semaine.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 10:58 PM

Quelle histoire!

A friend from school "borrowed" his parents' car for nightly excursions with his friends when he had a DL. They would check the distance driven, so he'd circle the same amount in reverse on the parking lot afterwards (old Beetle with mechanical tacho). Thus, the count was inconspicuous, but they'd wonder about the mileage...

• PAGES
RSS