Forums

Help › Forums

Australian courses

Sun, Aug 15 2021 7:49 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2021 11:24 PM

LOL I didn't have that "luxury" of mechanical tachometer as it was 1992 Pontiac Bonneville. It was heavy but boy! had an engine that made it run over 110 miles per hour easily.

Thanks for your posting, Alosso and can you please remove your "moderation" on me so that I can message you in private? Cheers.

EDIT : Well... don't bother, Alosso, I'll just write it here.

Let me start by admitting and apologizing that there was time I was being disrespectful to you, believing you were only showing off your knowledge and seniority towards new comers with your postings in acrid tones at times. Now I know it's not true and your intention of helping others is real and sincere. As a matter of fact, I grew a sense of animosity to you since you declined my friend request (don't remember exactly what but you gave me something like "accepting no more friends" as an excuse and then I saw friends being added up in your list). Frankly, I thought you were being a racist since I was carrying Korean flag at the time... Over the years, however, I've been seeing you and reading your postings in the forums, and I believe you're a man who deserves better than the way I treated you. Again, I'm sorry and I hope you accept this conciliatory gesture of mine. Simon

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2021 2:42 AM

Thanks for your detailed explanation - you're released ;)

There are quite a few in my list with whom I'd want to keep the communication in public only.

Also, my POV of friend requests has been floating, don't remember why I may have declined yours. Would you accept mine now?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2021 3:45 AM

Yes, I would with pleasure and I did. Thank you so much. :-)

It happened a loooong time ago when I first started the game.

Doesn't matter as all is good now. Cheers.

• Cel7
    107 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2021 8:30 AM

Why dont you guys get a room?...Lol...just kidding.....dont come after me like i am a troll...Im not...thats just what i would say to my buddies if this was going on in person.  Im at work and decided to kill some time by reading whatever gibberish turns up here and lo and behold, a real life soap opera with a happy ending where 'our heroes' kiss and make up at the end, and go live happily ever after..  Thanks for the entertainment...:)

• gillian5048
    154 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2021 10:29 AM

On the old Tiger Woods 2007 game there was an Aussie course named The National. Tough course.

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2021 8:38 PM

Lots of great courses in Australia. I would also add the Europa Club in Ireland and the Evian course in France (where the LPGA has a major) to the mix.

On the latter, a mountain course to replace Whistler would be very nice.

But overall, another course outside the US would be great.

Tom.

• PAGES
RSS