Help › Forums

abuse in a game

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 22 2021 10:10 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DeanDryliner01
    32 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 10:28 AM

Hi every one,A good friend of mine Johnny (MOCKS1287) from The Citadel received a lot of abuse in a game for wearing a pink shirt,when he explained why to the guy  he was playing,he soon shut his mouth.

The reason Johnny is wearing it,because his auntie as breast cancer.

Soon as i seen the abuse he had,i bought the pink shirt and wearing it in support of breast cancer and my good friend.

Since i bought it,many others have also and Johnny is overwhelmed by the support.

So what im asking is,Could you all wear something pink,Weather its for one day or one year and give my good mate the support he as from good people in this game and for his family at this sad time.

Thanks...DEANDRYLINER01...The Citadel....THEGREATBAMDEANO.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 3:44 PM

DeanDryliner01:
    So what im asking is,Could you all wear something pink,

Done. Cheers and I wish your friends Auntie good health.

Brian

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 4:18 PM

Likewise, done

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 7:25 PM

I`m in . I lost my father to lung cancer and my mother had and survived colon cancer . So I truly understand what your friend is going through . I wish his aunt well and will pray for her as well . Let him know that he has more support than he knows . 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 11:01 PM

Me too . My husband has cancer , to all those with it , we need to be strong ! 

• Nedster260
    316 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 11:46 PM

I don’t own anything pink, but my pink ribbon avatar is in support of Johnny’s auntie, Here’s praying for a healthy outcome, and thanks for highlighting this. 

• Felixthecat05
    69 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2021 12:03 AM

Max Level 10 - pink polo shirt 👚 is one of the available options and I am now wearing this in support of your friend. (It also gives added XP and 3 wood distance in Head to Head games!)

Also updated profile pic to show the pink too.

Here’s hoping many, many more follow and support your mate’s aunt in her fight against the dreaded C.

• Steve58300
    669 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2021 2:10 AM

Done.  I just lost my niece to breast cancer last month.  Will wear the Pink for 1 year.  Praying all goes well and I know the struggle.  I've got your back.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2021 4:11 AM

For a number of years I put off having a PSA test for prostrate cancer. When I finally did it lead to a biopsy and then radiation treatments. The treatments proved to be no big deal but had I waited longer the outcome might have been different. 

Cancer can be treated but it has to be found first. Breast, prostate and colon cancers can all be found before they can do real damage. Wear pink, but please get tested also.

• PAGES
RSS