Help › Forums

super pass

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 17 2021 9:37 AM (6 replies)
  • System3
    47 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2021 12:09 PM

I get the Super Pass option now & then. Is that pass for me only or

if I dont take it is it offered to others ?

Problem is I suck in clashes ( dont know why ) & would rather  pass it

on to someone in the CC that can make a difference.

BTW how do you get the forum not to skip a line. It drives me nuts !

LFOD !

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2021 5:42 PM

The supers belong to the club and its up to the owner who can access them, if you are just a member but can see them you can use them, but maybe you should contact owner to make sure if you can, sometimes they get a bit shirty. Country Clubs get allocated a certain number of supers per clash depending on their level, plus one more for each turf war won since the last clash. Hope that makes sense mate.

Don’t know quite what you mean about the second part of your question, sorry, possibly you hit return at the end of your line, don’t need to do that.

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2021 7:15 PM

System3:

BTW how do you get the forum not to skip a line. It drives me nuts !

As the person above notes, if you do a hard return at the end of a line, you get a space.

Either type to the end and let it wrap text or hold down the shift key while hitting return to go to the next line without skipping a line.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2021 10:55 PM

System3:
    I get the Super Pass option now & then. Is that pass for me only or

if I dont take it is it offered to others ?

Superpasses are awarded to certain "membership titles" at the discretion of the CC owner.

In your CC, you are a "Veteran", thus at least all Veterans have access. There are a lot of them, so you may choose to ignore the offers and let others take them.

OTOH, from a performance POV, some TPs and Masters as well as the majority of TMs are Veterans - if you play as good as they do, there will be no difference to make.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2021 4:16 AM

Paul:

These are good hints for an owner, but, unfortunately, a member like @System3 can make no use of them.

I use the Veteran "class" for the Superpasses, assigning them accordingly.

RSS